Options

How many points would I need to get to finish in the top 10%

I was wondering how many points I would need to get to finish in the top 10% of 3v3 dragon of the dawn, I have under 30 days played, was just wondering if it was possible and how many points id need to score

Comments

• Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    It’s hard to say since you’ll still be in the beginner bracket. But it’s absolutely worth trying as many as you can before you end up in the veteran bracket. Just put your best score up and see what happens. Really don’t know what kind of number you’d need to be close to though in beginner bracket. Also, once you have a few 3*s try to get some early 4*s. Will quickly boost your roster and give you some useful long term champs.
  • Options
    It’s hard to say since you’ll still be in the beginner bracket. But it’s absolutely worth trying as many as you can before you end up in the veteran bracket. Just put your best score up and see what happens. Really don’t know what kind of number you’d need to be close to though in beginner bracket. Also, once you have a few 3*s try to get some early 4*s. Will quickly boost your roster and give you some useful long term champs.

I have six 3 stars, so I can do 2 runs of the risk of dawn 3v3 every 2 hours, I was just wondering if I could get that 4 star which is probably almost impossible for me but I can get a few hundred thousand easily
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I think for the 4* 1-2 mil is enough. But again it could be lower, really limited knowledge for beginner bracket. I know a guy that could do it with 3 teams of 3*s though. Got a lot of the new champs from it and each one boosts your score for the next arena.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    It’s less than 1 mil I believe
  • Options
    KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    around 900k for this one and 1.1 for good champs , 1.1 mil for any feature arena