**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

John Mulaney quest

Will the quest ☝️ be nerfed? Just asking no need toxic comment

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Most likely not, sorry bout that bud
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 438 ★★
    I know they call it challenge but still even my max 5* undupe doom and duped caiw (sig 80+) can't do anything but clearing first lane
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    @sharkdeavour I recently cleared Chapter 2 this morning and I have some insight into how to take the lane clearing. If you want some help you can ask I would be glad to help you
  • Options
    TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224

I know they call it challenge but still even my max 5* undupe doom and duped caiw (sig 80+) can't do anything but clearing first lane

Need more than just those two options to clear the path bud.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Either I have the perfect counters or something cuz I can get halfway through the second path and I only have r4s
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    @SaltE_Wenis69 who have you been using?
  • Options

@sharkdeavour I recently cleared Chapter 2 this morning and I have some insight into how to take the lane clearing. If you want some help you can ask I would be glad to help you

Doubt my other unmax champs are the right counters. I watched video where one guy used 4* and itemless but this challenge really is champion-specific
  • Options

Yes I'm aware of that that's why I frustrated with my limited champion choices
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Who are your Options ? Be careful to not fall into the YouTube trap , I cleared this content without ideal counters and once with.

Would love to see what you have
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

Who are your Options ? Be careful to not fall into the YouTube trap , I cleared this content without ideal counters and once with.

• Options
    Omedenn said:

How often did you try? I am far away from a skilled player, but I did it with using one team revive and three 10k health potions and no units. I will be honest with you, the first time I also thought I would never make chapter 2..

Than I started to practice, I went in, fought the first 5 champs and went back out to repeat this over and over. Until I was able to go to the second part with all my champs with at least 90% HP and did the same, defeated the champs and quit the quest to do the same thing over and over until I was able to go the third part with all champions with at least 90% HP. It was super boring, but for me the only option to get it done without spending units.

I fought the champs on the first lane so often that this quest became relatively easy, you do the exact same thing over and over. Only thing that changes are the health pools and attack rating. But go in and practice - after fighting Mystery for more than 30 times he isn't that hard anymore.

Good luck!

Thanks and congrats to your win. I do think I have the chance since I have 6* guilly2099. Thinking I need to complete event quest before spending energy for the john's quest
  • Options

Texas_11 said:

You are set.

Ramp aegon up on gwenpool and bring your 4* nick fury.

Aegon
    Nick fury
    Capiw
    G99
    Open slot
  • Options
    Know your skill level though. Roster looks very light .good luck
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

You are set.

Aegon
    Nick fury
    Capiw
    G99
    Open slot
    I though u can only gain power from gp by applying rebuffs? How can aegon apply debuff?
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

You are set.

Aegon
    Nick fury
    Capiw
    G99
    Open slot
    I though u can only gain power from gp by applying rebuffs? How can aegon apply debuff?
    Just build up your combo and quit (Don't get hit and die, quit) for thr further paths.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Symbiote Supreme for Howard the Duck,

Omedenn said:

How often did you try? I am far away from a skilled player, but I did it with using one team revive and three 10k health potions and no units. I will be honest with you, the first time I also thought I would never make chapter 2..

Than I started to practice, I went in, fought the first 5 champs and went back out to repeat this over and over. Until I was able to go to the second part with all my champs with at least 90% HP and did the same, defeated the champs and quit the quest to do the same thing over and over until I was able to go the third part with all champions with at least 90% HP. It was super boring, but for me the only option to get it done without spending units.

I fought the champs on the first lane so often that this quest became relatively easy, you do the exact same thing over and over. Only thing that changes are the health pools and attack rating. But go in and practice - after fighting Mystery for more than 30 times he isn't that hard anymore.

Good luck!

Thanks and congrats to your win. I do think I have the chance since I have 6* guilly2099. Thinking I need to complete event quest before spending energy for the john's quest
    You have a good roster, pretty sure you can do it mate!

cheers
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Maybe take a look of how a pro get thru with 4* itemless and gather some idea, you’re not necessary itemless and you can accumulate health/revives or play later after hall of health events.
    https://youtu.be/u9ShehZGjG8
  • Options
    Reference said:

Maybe take a look of how a pro get thru with 4* itemless and gather some idea, you’re not necessary itemless and you can accumulate health/revives or play later after hall of health events.
    https://youtu.be/u9ShehZGjG8

Yeah that's what I watched that day. Will try to do it thx guys
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Help me out too. Will this team work?
    5* r5 Aegon sig180
    5* r4 AA sig20
    4* NF(for syn)
    4* Heimdall (for syn)
    4* Angela (for syn)
    Any replacements needed? I got Medusa, Sunspot, SymSup, Mags, Colossus, Void, Thing.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Options

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

You are set.

Aegon
    Nick fury
    Capiw
    G99
    Open slot
    Just build up your combo and quit (Don't get hit and die, quit) for thr further paths.
    I see, but which champs should I use aegon on?
  • Options
    TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★

Omedenn said:

Good luck!

Yes, you do have the chance! I completed using only 2 champs, Cap IW and Guilly 2099. I used Guilly 2099 for Howard, Gwenpool and Deadpool. She can solo all of these without using any revives as her regen will also maintain her health. for Warlock and Mysterio, I used Cap IW max sig with Cosmic and Tech on my team. I had to use a few revives but less than 10 i think and only for Cap IW. Most of the time I died because of Warlock’s shocks and few more because I’m not good at dexing Mysterio’s SP1.

I also brought Venom because people he’s good for Mysterio but he was dead in first try. I brought Aegon but I was too lazy to ramp him up so I let him be dead after first Gwenpool. I brought Warlock for Guilly 2099’s synergy but I don’t think it worked that well because Guilly was powerlocked mostly with Gwenpool and the others I can’t remember why.
  • Options
    Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215

I would gladly take that advice. I have a Guilly99, BWCV, Warlock, Hype, Capiw, CMM, NF, and Namor, all at r5 5* except Guilly99 who is r4
  • Options

Omedenn said:

Good luck!

Yes, you do have the chance! I completed using only 2 champs, Cap IW and Guilly 2099. I used Guilly 2099 for Howard, Gwenpool and Deadpool. She can solo all of these without using any revives as her regen will also maintain her health. for Warlock and Mysterio, I used Cap IW max sig with Cosmic and Tech on my team. I had to use a few revives but less than 10 i think and only for Cap IW. Most of the time I died because of Warlock’s shocks and few more because I’m not good at dexing Mysterio’s SP1.

I also brought Venom because people he’s good for Mysterio but he was dead in first try. I brought Aegon but I was too lazy to ramp him up so I let him be dead after first Gwenpool. I brought Warlock for Guilly 2099’s synergy but I don’t think it worked that well because Guilly was powerlocked mostly with Gwenpool and the others I can’t remember why.
    Nice info but does ur guilly duped and does she need awaken to be good in the chapter? Mine is 6* undupe
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Omedenn said:

Good luck!

Nice info but does ur guilly duped and does she need awaken to be good in the chapter? Mine is 6* undupe
    She doesn't need to be duped. Mine's duped ability never came into play during my run.
  • Options
    TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★

Omedenn said:

Good luck!

mine is unduped as well. her sig ability is just a chance for a combo shield which i find her heavies combo shield is much more reliable
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

You are set.

Aegon
    Nick fury
    Capiw
    G99
    Open slot
    What's Nick fury for?
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★

What's Nick fury for?

For attack boost