**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help for Act 6.1. 5 and 6 (Cavalier Push)

Gooseman27Gooseman27 Posts: 55
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey everyone!
As the title states, im making my cavalier push and I was wondering if I could get some advice from some of you who have already beat the Part 5 and 6 bosses, crossbones and sentinel. So far my MVP's for clearing out most of the content have been stealthy, AA, Quake, and Magneto but I've heard that these bosses don't treat these champions nicely. I have a picture of my 5 star champions below so I would love for some of you veterans to give me some tips for the bosses, especially the crossbones since I heard he got

changed recently.
Thank you for the advice and reading my long post!
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    I did my clear of 6.1.5 Crossbones with a r4 unduped Sentinel. You’ve just gotta be patient even when he shrugs off the heal block.

6.1.6 is totally Quakeable if you can do stun immune fights with her, it’s what I did.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    As both people before me have said sentinel is really good for the crossbones fight because of his heal block of sp1 and poison immunity. CMM should also work it will just take longer because you’ll have to out damage the regen. You can really do the 6.1.6 sentinel with anyone. He’s a normal sentinel who is stun immune and has fisticuffs. You’re right that it does mean mags doesn’t work too well though.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I just did those fights for the first time this week and agree with what everyone had said. I don't have a Sentinel so I used CMM r4 sig 25 for Crossbones. She worked but can only out damage regen, at that level (and with power struggle) once in binary state. So build up to 20+ and let loose once invulnerable rinse and repeat. Exiting out of the fight to avoid regen saved me some potions once I realized I could/should do that. But I imagine heal block from Sentinel sp1 will make him better for that fight. That regen is killer. As for the final boss in 6.1.6 you just need to be able to intercept, bait and punish specials. That Sentinel has a huge health pool. He's not a hard fight but he's kind of a pain because he has such a large health pool. Magneto could work for him but it's hard to build prowess without use of parry/heavy method. At least for me but you may be able to pull it off. You are close, you have the roster and you'll be Cav soon. Good luck.
  • Options
    (Update) Just finished crossbones! Falcon, Venom and Sabertooth were pretty annoying on the path there, especially falcon but stealthy and AA were mvps on those champs and the rest of the path. I tried CM but I couldn't outdamage crossbones as well without nick fury and she died because I made a couple mistakes. I took in my duped sentinel and he made the fight incredibly easy, if I didn't eat a heavy and a sp2 by accident I could have 1 shot it, moving on to the final part and ill probably use magneto given that my skills with him are alright, anyone have any more tips for 6.1.6. Thank you everyone for the help so far!
  • Options
    Congrats! Home stretch now
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Mags for the final Sentinel can actually work really well, once fisticuffs ends you can just charge your heavies and stay unstoppable, and most of the time the AAR on Mags will remove that node where you lose power so you can reach to an SP3! I've used him for an initial damage dealer and have easily taken upwards of 50% off Sentinel with a Mags SP3
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

I did my clear of 6.1.5 Crossbones with a r4 unduped Sentinel. You’ve just gotta be patient even when he shrugs off the heal block.

6.1.6 is totally Quakeable if you can do stun immune fights with her, it’s what I did.

Good luck!

You got cav? Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2020

I just did those fights for the first time this week and agree with what everyone had said. I don't have a Sentinel so I used CMM r4 sig 25 for Crossbones. She worked but can only out damage regen, at that level (and with power struggle) once in binary state. So build up to 20+ and let loose once invulnerable rinse and repeat. Exiting out of the fight to avoid regen saved me some potions once I realized I could/should do that. But I imagine heal block from Sentinel sp1 will make him better for that fight. That regen is killer. As for the final boss in 6.1.6 you just need to be able to intercept, bait and punish specials. That Sentinel has a huge health pool. He's not a hard fight but he's kind of a pain because he has such a large health pool. Magneto could work for him but it's hard to build prowess without use of parry/heavy method. At least for me but you may be able to pull it off. You are close, you have the roster and you'll be Cav soon. Good luck.

Forgot to tell you congrats, it's definitely been hard, I think I've burned through atleast 1000 units so far, hopefully I won't need to use em for the final part
  • Options
    Does anyone have tips on how to defeat the 6.1.6 havoc, its been quite a pain to defeat since most of my armor up champs are underleveled, tips are most welcome too
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

Does anyone have tips on how to defeat the 6.1.6 havoc, its been quite a pain to defeat since most of my armor up champs are underleveled, tips are most welcome too

I struggled with him. Luckily hes the second fight so I just kept trying over and over until I had a good fight and then committed to finishing from there. I got stuck on Sentinel and had to hit arena to farm units then ground him down. It wasn't pretty and a more skilled player could've done it without the revives but at that point I just wanted to be done. It's like that joke about what they call the guy who graduates last in medical school: doctor. Once you're Cavalier it doesn't matter if you used zero potions or 100.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Good luck!

I didn’t know you got cav spidey

Well congrats anyway!
  • Options

Good luck!

Well congrats anyway!
    Crcrcrc said:

Good luck!

You got cav? Congrats!
    I didn’t make a post about it or anything. Thanks tho
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Man i am also stuck on the same quest, but unlike u , i dont have a singe good poison immune champ(unless Gladiotor hulk is a good option).
  • Options
    Odinson9Odinson9 Posts: 115
    Mags and AA for everything lol
  • Options
    Yea, 6.1.6 has been a headache with the havok and the unblockable, also im real short on units
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    rank up your hyperion and u can use him and captain marvel movie to do act 6.1.5 boss and for 6.1.6 u can use any champ for the boss except quake because he is stun imune
  • Options

So I'm at the boss, I tried using magneto against him but I didn't have much luck, who is my best bet to beat him because I'm probably gonna arena grind for revives and wittle him down.
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    You could intercept with Stealthy. I'm not close to cav(still on 5.3) but from my knowledge, stealthy is an intercepting God. I would revive him and wittle him down. Good Luck!!!
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Good luck!

Well congrats anyway!
    Crcrcrc said:

Good luck!

You got cav? Congrats!
    I didn’t make a post about it or anything. Thanks tho
    I thought you didn't desire for it and called it a worthless title?
    Either way, congrats
    It is quickly becoming that.
  • Options

After mastering the quake n shake, it has been done! Thank you everyone for the tips and advice!