**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 5* r5

As I type this I am about 2000 t5 catalyst shards away from my second one. I get them so slowly I want to make sure I use them right, as idk when I'll get 2 more again. So below i listed all my options. Really, I'm between the top 3. Hyperion I barely use due to imo CMM > than Hyperion but maybe I'm wrong. Then there is the one option I left out cause I think you will all vote for him, but idk if I want to rank him up. I will put him here in case someone wants to try to convince me to r5 sig 138 Ægon. I just suck at him and feel so much more pressured to not screw up. Maybe I'm missing something though. Lastly, I've been playing Colossus with OR synergy as it sounds really good but OR is merely a 4* so how good is Colossus without him? And would ranking up Colossus be a mistake?

First 5* r5 27 votes

CMM(sig 60)
29%
Furious_Fighter1crossshatterKill_GreyDarkDuelistTSR6225Will3808Gardenertofuシ 8 votes
Colossus(sig 50)
22%
KARTIKeya8MoudouOmedennSaltE_Wenis69Wrecktifier21RayMonDx 6 votes
BWCV
14%
VoltolosBonzodavidGeKBatman_bruce31 4 votes
Sentinel(sig 20)
0%
Hyperion(sig 1)
25%
TheManMythLegendRenaxqqPrakhar_82AouxWouxCrcrcrc[Deleted User]AGENT_A7K 7 votes
She-Hulk
0%
Save for 6* HT r2
7%
spiderbites0196Barani7da 2 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    CMM if you have Nick, Hype if you don't imo. Colossus is a bit lacking in utility compared to them and doesn't have the crazy damage you're used to seeing without OR.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Hyperion(sig 1)
    Him and aegon were my first r5s. No regrets ever.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    CMM(sig 60)
    Since you've already said you prefer CMM.

Hype would be my second choice, and get him to sig 20.
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    Etjama said:

CMM if you have Nick, Hype if you don't imo. Colossus is a bit lacking in utility compared to them and doesn't have the crazy damage you're used to seeing without OR.

Does a 3* NF work?

I think he has more overall usability + utility, so ima go Hyperion

Forgive me for being dumb but may I ask what? Like, I read through his abilities and all I see is some heal, the power gain, and the stun. Vs CMM who deals so much damage. But I am seeing the results of the vote and wondering what I missed about Hyperion.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    CMM(sig 60)
    If you like using CMM then id go with her
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    CMM(sig 60)
    Either CMM or colossus. I totally agree that cmm is better than hype. Colossus is still good without the omega red synergy but I’d personally go CMM.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Does a 3* NF work?
    It definitely does, I used my 3* with my R5 CMM for an extremely long time untill I pulled the 5* even in Map 6 AQ and Cav EQ, but I didn't have Hype. I'd suggest Hype with only the 3* available. But you said you prefer CMM, so go with her if you like her the most.
    I think I've been playing Hyperion wrong this whole time. Probably gonna trust you all and rank him up. Thanks.