**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Mystic Rank Up Suggestion Needed

KdRa_IIKdRa_II Posts: 86
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi Guys,

With respect to the drought of Mystic champs in my profile currently and in view of the fact that I managed to pull a 5* Longshot a few days back, I was wondering whether it would be wise to Rank him up or wait for someone else?
I ask this because I have doubts regarding his uses (Unawakened) as compared to other mystics champs. :)

All help would be appreciated :)

Thanks & Regards
KdRa

5* Mystic Rank Up Suggestion Needed 17 votes

Rank Up - Longshot
64%
Lvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSCrcrcrcYeetusTheFoetusWill3808Celtic1981[Deleted User]LordStarlorddark_king_hyperionBarani7daAGENT_A7K 11 votes
Wait for other Mystics
35%
TheManMythLegendScreaminghawkEtjamaRenaxqqBen_15455Qazzy 6 votes

Comments

• Options

Morningstar

Oh ohk bro.. I don't know much about Morningstar though. Will test out with my 3* :)
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Rank Up - Longshot
    Longshot is definitely worth a rank up even if you did have other good mystics. He doesn’t need his awakened ability too so that’s a nice bonus.
  • Options
    Rank Up - Longshot
    longshot you can easily hold heavy when you are at the end of the screen get pure of heart and then parry heavy sp2 and you practically whin
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

Longshot is definitely worth a rank up even if you did have other good mystics. He doesn’t need his awakened ability too so that’s a nice bonus.

Thanks Bro @Will3808 :) I'll definitely rank him up.
  • Options
    FIRE_325 said:

longshot you can easily hold heavy when you are at the end of the screen get pure of heart and then parry heavy sp2 and you practically whin

Thanks bro @FIRE_325 :) Ill try practicing with him.. I trip sometimes when charging the heavy lol.. need to get the timing right..