**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

January rework Champion

Hello there. As title state, is there any clue about who will be buffed next month? Any prediction?

Comments

• Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★
    There won't be any buffs or reworks in January. But February onwards is where the spice is
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    There’s no rework in January, which is a small price to pay for what’s next......
  • Options
    EmilikEmilik Posts: 121
    Really, how so? What happened to ‘2 buffed champions each month’? And what will happen in february?
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Emilik said:

Really, how so? What happened to ‘2 buffed champions each month’? And what will happen in february?

The plan is 2 tune ups and 2 updates each in february and march
  • Options
    EmilikEmilik Posts: 121
    Voltolos said:

Emilik said:

The plan is 2 tune ups and 2 updates each in february and march
    Oh, i see. Well, good to know 😅 thanks
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Sungj said:

I think it has to be mystic, no one from the mystic class have been revamped yet unless you count Magik (which was years ago and not part of the recent buff cycle) and Ebony maw who wasn't really reworked at all just had some numbers slightly boosted. I'd love to see Iron Fist and Loki get reworked, not just because they suck but I think they have the potential of breaking the mystic mold of being reliant of opponent buffs to get to their full potential. Juggernaut is up there but I don't actually want him buffed because he already is a bit of a pain to fight and I don't want to have to face stacked reworked juggernaut in high level content LOL.

If he is reworked he might not be as annoying to verse
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    My top three or four in each class (im going off the notion of they have to be available as a 5* in the basic crystal):

Science:
    OG Cap (rework)
    Sentry (Gambit style bump)
    Miles Morales (rework)

Skill:
    Agent Venom (Gambit style bump)
    Moon Knight (rework)
    BPCW (Anything)
    Hawkeye (kinda torn here)

Mystic:
    Iron Fist (rework)
    Loki (Gambit style bump)