**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where's Nick Fury 5* crystal on Incursions store?

2»

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    fchskm said:

fchskm said:

Bought Namor's one, got Spider-Man. This game hates me.

Considering how pointless this thread is I say you deserve it.

Champions get rotated in and out of incursion crystals. If it doesn't have the champion you want, buy a different one or wait. Artifacts don't expire. Deal with it like everyone else in this game can.
    Another pathetic answer
    That was a useful thing to add to the discussion.
  • Options
    fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    Crcrcrc said:

fchskm said:

fchskm said:

Champions get rotated in and out of incursion crystals. If it doesn't have the champion you want, buy a different one or wait. Artifacts don't expire. Deal with it like everyone else in this game can.
    Another pathetic answer
    That was a useful thing to add to the discussion.
    As useful as his answer.
  • Options

fchskm said:

fchskm said:

Another pathetic answer
    Hoes mad?
    I'm mad at Kabam, as always.
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Shutting down in 3... 2... 1....

• Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    fchskm said:

Crcrcrc said:

fchskm said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Incursion Crystals are like Featured 5* Crystals ... they change every few months. So just get a new one, because the old ones will never come back.

Nick Fury might come back as an option together with different other Champs someday in the future tho.

The crystals goes, but some champs stay. Nick Fury is one of most important champs of the game, it's unfair we don't have a incursion crystal with him always.
    Why? The crystals change, just as they always have. They don't need to cater to your specific needs.
    Everyone's needs*
    Why are you so defensive about Kabam?
    What about all the people who already have a NF and needed a SW instead?

You still have dual class crystals if you need him that badly keep opening the mutant/skill ones
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    fchskm said:

ItsDamien said:

fchskm said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Incursion Crystals are like Featured 5* Crystals ... they change every few months. So just get a new one, because the old ones will never come back.

Nick Fury might come back as an option together with different other Champs someday in the future tho.

The crystals goes, but some champs stay. Nick Fury is one of most important champs of the game, it's unfair we don't have a incursion crystal with him always.
    What content are you trying to complete that you absolutely must have Nick?
    Act 6, Abyss first run... He saves a lot of units.
    Nah, he does not save a lot of Units in Abyss. Not on easy path.

I did my easy Abyss run with Ægon + Symbio + Torch + Void (Backup) + Heimdall (Syn only, no fight) ... and used 90% Ægon (IM IW, Cyclops, Invisible Woman, Boss, everything), 7% Symbio (Cosmics) and maybe 3% Torch (Mephisto).

You really don‘t need Fury. You could do the whole run with Ægon alone probably (but a good Mystic saves Units).
  • Options
    fchskm said:

fchskm said:

fchskm said:

Another pathetic answer
    Hoes mad?
    Then why you hating on me and everyone else? We don't work for kabam.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Also after having a quick look at what I can only assume is your profile in game, if you can't do Act 6 with your top champs, then Nick isn't going to help you much.
  • Options
    fchskm said:

ItsDamien said:

Also after having a quick look at what I can only assume is your profile in game, if you can't do Act 6 with your top champs, then Nick isn't going to help you much.

gIt GuD
    Yeah that's about the best piece of advice I can give you. If you don't have the champs for it then just wait until you get them. No one is forcing you to unit through everything lol
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    fchskm said:

ItsDamien said:

gIt GuD
    See? Just keep repeating it and you will eventually learn it.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    They let more crystals avaliable, with they want to make the odds against us. The way it is, It's really bad to spend a lot of time of abyss for rewards claimed only in three months (if I save my units).
    And Incursions are the best mode of the game, only the rewards are bad.
  • Options
    fchskm said:

fchskm said:

fchskm said:

fchskm said:

Another pathetic answer
    Hoes mad?
    Then why you hating on me and everyone else? We don't work for kabam.
    Because

fchskm said:

Crcrcrc said:

fchskm said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Why? The crystals change, just as they always have. They don't need to cater to your specific needs.
    Everyone's needs*
    Why are you so defensive about Kabam?
    What about all the people who already have a NF and needed a SW instead?

You still have dual class crystals if you need him that badly keep opening the mutant/skill ones
    They let more crystals avaliable, with they want to make the odds against us. The way it is, It's really bad to spend a lot of time of abyss for rewards claimed only in three months (if I save my units).
    And Incursions are the best mode of the game, only the rewards are bad.
    Less salt, more grammar