**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm...happy?

I got a 5* Mojo from the epoch crystal and I'm not sure how I feel. On one hand I'm happy because all my other pulls so far have been 3*. So I'm happy about that. I also know Mojo has his uses and I don't have any decent 5 or 6* mystic. So I'm happy about that. But...I just don't like Mojo. I don't like how he plays, I don't like his animations and I don't like that he needs to be awakened with high sig to be his best. I'm not complaining. I'm not unhappy. I'm just not happy about it but feel like I should be. You ever feel like that with a champ you feel like you should like but don't?

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I guess Mojo needs high sig, pardon i've never played him.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    I pulled a Longshot from a basic five star a while back, and everyone was like yay! He’s great (he’s okay) but I just don’t like him at all. He’s never gonna go past r2.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    i have a 4* collosus but i just cant get his playstyle and id rather use my top 5 champs instead of him, i was so happy when i pulled him but now he is only bieng used in arena
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I feel this way about Ghost (blasphemy, I know). I have her, I know her uses, but there I just don't enjoy playing her. I can't even quite figure out why, since I enjoy other unique / skill-based characters like Tigra quite a lot.

There are definitely plenty of champs out there that you can appreciate the value of, but don't necessarily need to enjoy. Having Mojo will be good when you come across one of those needs of something he does well. Otherwise, focus on the champs you enjoy. I bring Ghost in when she's the best option, but only when there isn't another viable alternative.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    There are champions that just aren’t for everyone and mojo is definitely one of them.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

You contradicted yourself there @MaxtheSilent .
    I've never gotten any good champs I don't like as a 5* yet. I love all my good 5 stars. The rest are straight up garbage.
    But I really hate Omega and Corvus. It's so frustrating to watch Omega's spores fall off. I don't run suicides either. In higher content, ramping up Corvus is so annoying. Without any glaive charges, he doesn't hit very hard.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

I pulled a 6* from a free crystal, but it was Cap Marvel Movie. Don't like her character, her play style, her abilities, or Brie Larson. But obviously stoked it was a 6* so 🤷‍♂️

Ill take her for you.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I got 6* air walker from a cav, and it's a 6* but it's air walker
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Reference said:

Lol.....you makes me remember I sold out a 4* Hype when I pulled him in 2016, I have no idea of how good he was at that moment yet I just don’t like his play style. Even the selling 4* champ action was stupid if looking back.

.......5*r5 Hype is my core champ in every fight nowadays. Lol.

I completed all the Spider Ham Side Quests events on every difficulty, using every single shard on the Cav Biennium crystal. Pulled some absolute shockers, started to think someone was sat at the other end of the game laughing at me! Then the very last crystal was the one I have wanted for a LONG time! 5* Hyperion. I was VERY happy.
    He will soon be my top champ [cat's permitting!]
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I feel this way about Ghost (blasphemy, I know). I have her, I know her uses, but there I just don't enjoy playing her. I can't even quite figure out why, since I enjoy other unique / skill-based characters like Tigra quite a lot.

• Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★

Snizzbar said:

I pulled a 6* from a free crystal, but it was Cap Marvel Movie. Don't like her character, her play style, her abilities, or Brie Larson. But obviously stoked it was a 6* so 🤷‍♂️

Why did this get disagreed spammed? All he said was that he didn’t like the characters/abilities. Nothing wrong with that
    I assume it's just because lots disagree...
  • Options
    Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

Snizzbar said:

Ill take her for you.
    I will also take a Brie Larson, please
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Feel this way about Sentinel - even carried him to 5r4 and awakened him... but I find building up all that analysis boring (worse than others make quaking sound).
  • Options
    TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 193

I couldn't resist
  • Options
    hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    I don’t like Corvus. His play style is very bland. Watching a timer tick down is also not fun (if you know you know). He absolutely slaughters everyone in map 6 aq, but every fight I win feels like a hollow victory.