**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Broken Interaction Between Cyclops and Havok in Act 5.3.3

Basically only for some reason against the cyclops (Xavier school) energy attacks from both champions did 0 damage. This happened twice, the first time I didn’t record it, second time I bought a revive for havok (died to magneto sp3 on accident), and energy damage worked on both sides. 3rd time energy damage did 0 damage and I did happen to record it. I checked the nodes and it there didn’t seem to be any that could effect energy damage. https://youtu.be/34BcypZg5nQ (recording).

Comments

• Kkkkkk, is working as intended
  • FutureFFutureF Posts: 26
    nOux said:

This is working as intended, Havok and cyclops are brothers. This is an easter egg and both of them cant get damaged by each others plasma hits because same plasma runs trough their both bodies.

Then it was broken when I did damage? Also, TECHNICALLY cyclops doesn’t have energy running through his body. His eyes are portals to another dimension made up of concussive energy so...
    FutureF said:

nOux said:

This is working as intended, Havok and cyclops are brothers. This is an easter egg and both of them cant get damaged by each others plasma hits because same plasma runs trough their both bodies.

Then it was broken when I did damage? Also, TECHNICALLY cyclops doesn’t have energy running through his body. His eyes are portals to another dimension made up of concussive energy so...
    And it’s not the “same plasma”. Cyclops doesn’t shoot plasma from his eyes, think of his optic blasts as a punch rather than actual energy.

But that does seem to be the case. I dueled both cyclops and did had the same thing. So there was a broken interaction, just when I actual was able to do damage. Ironic.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    FutureF said:

nOux said:

You did damage when it was a physical hit.
    Cyclops is not affected by the concussive energy from his eyes otherwise his eyes would have popped out if he closed his eyes as so much energy is behind them. This happens because his body is resistant to that energy. As is the case with havok.
    I was wrong again, feedback damage does not count towards energy damage (plasma).
    Damn, I wasted 40 units

FutureF said:

nOux said:

Cyclops is not affected by the concussive energy from his eyes otherwise his eyes would have popped out if he closed his eyes as so much energy is behind them. This happens because his body is resistant to that energy. As is the case with havok.
    Cyclops eyes are portals in which the concussive blasts come out of, the dimension is called the “punch dimension” though it’s not an official name. The ruby-quartz in his visor is what allows him to control it.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    FutureF said:

FutureF said:

nOux said:

Cyclops eyes are portals in which the concussive blasts come out of, the dimension is called the “punch dimension” though it’s not an official name. The ruby-quartz in his visor is what allows him to control it.
    He can still stop them from coming out with his eyes. He just needs the visor to control it's coming out even when his eyes are open.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    It's a silly easter-egg that isn't properly described in the game.
    It will likely better be translated anywhere, alongside all the other easter-eggs