**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier achievement no longer rewarded?

Can I ask why the glory store groups uncollected and cavalier together?
And now, even if you complete 6.4, the only way you can progress to Thronebreaker depends on whether you have a 6* worthy of R3... Or whether you want to waste resource ranking up a **** champion.
It seems that the cavalier achievement has been relegated to uncollected level rewards, certainly in the glory store.
At the very least, can we have a better 6* pool, so that we don't have people with twenty meme tier 6*s and none worth wasting resource on?

Comments

• Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    There are plenty of other aspects than the glory store
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    Walders said:

Can I ask why the glory store groups uncollected and cavalier together?
    And now, even if you complete 6.4, the only way you can progress to Thronebreaker depends on whether you have a 6* worthy of R3... Or whether you want to waste resource ranking up a **** champion.
    It seems that the cavalier achievement has been relegated to uncollected level rewards, certainly in the glory store.
    At the very least, can we have a better 6* pool, so that we don't have people with twenty meme tier 6*s and none worth wasting resource on?

You still have the Cav calendar, daily crystal, 4 hr crystal, Cav difficulty, progression deals and gifts, special objectives, sigil and I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting. Why is having Cav/UC lumped together in the glory store so offensive to you?

Completing 6.4 doesn't mean you can or are ready for TB. You still a T5CC and one pass through act 6 won't get you there.

Just worry about yourself. Control what you can control and move on. There's better things to be upset about.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Uncollected was always the biggest upgrade, if you had to rush to uncollected before a good deal comes out (cyber monday 4th of July)the. i would if i had to rush to Thronebreaker to get those rewards i would too. But if i had to rush to cavalier then i will have to think about it. Thronebreaker and Uncollected give you access to so much more new things than Cavalier does
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Haji_Saab said:

One thing I have found is that the majority of the forum users are cavalier players. :D

This is intended and supposed to be 😁
  • Options
    WaldersWalders Posts: 6
    You're all absolutely right. Must have had a very bad day or been rather drunk when I posted that. :#
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i love being cavalier, wasn't easy for me