**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who to use awakening gems on?

Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi All, I currently have several awakening gems I am looking to use and am hoping to get some advice from you all. I have the following awakening gems 1 Mystic, 2 science, 1 cosmic, 1 tech, and 2 generic. I am planning to hold on the Mystic and science gems for now, but have several candidates for the other gems. For tech I am debating between Guardian and Ghost, for Cosmic CMM and Corvus, and then the generic could be used for any of the previous two, Colossus, or AA. I do have a 4 to 5 Mutant rank up gem sooth AA and Colossus are candidates for that as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Give the cosmic to CMM.

Tech Ghost, unless you can get Guardian to max sig
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    AA, Ghost, CMM.
  • Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
    I do have the ability to take champs to a fairly high sig. I have about 350 generic sig stones and around 40 for each class
    Thoye3 said:

I do have the ability to take champs to a fairly high sig. I have about 350 generic sig stones and around 40 for each class

350 generic, wtf
    I have been holding out for that CAPIW haha. Most of my current duped champs don't need high sig except Void and Red Guardian, so I have been saving for a while.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    If it was me I’d use the cosmic on CMM, tech on guardian, generics on archangel and ghost. Then after that take AA to ~110 sig levels for the 33% ability accuracy reduction (I’m not completely sure on the exact level) and ghost to max sig. If you have any tech or generic sig stones left put them all in guardian.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    u can use generic on AA cosmic on CMM if you like playing her
    Will3808 said:

If it was me I’d use the cosmic on CMM, tech on guardian, generics on archangel and ghost. Then after that take AA to ~110 sig levels for the 33% ability accuracy reduction (I’m not completely sure on the exact level) and ghost to max sig. If you have any tech or generic sig stones left put them all in guardian.

Sig 112
    Thanks for the suggestions so far everyone. I think I am going to play around with CMM some more before deciding to give her the cosmic and I used one of the generic on AA. I think I will wait until Christmas to see if we get another 5* generic before I make the other decisions. If we do I will awaken Ghost, CMM, Guardian, and Colossus.

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    for generics, id go aa and maybe col. cosmic id go cmm and tech for guardia
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Thoye3 said:

Thanks for the suggestions so far everyone. I think I am going to play around with CMM some more before deciding to give her the cosmic and I used one of the generic on AA. I think I will wait until Christmas to see if we get another 5* generic before I make the other decisions. If we do I will awaken Ghost, CMM, Guardian, and Colossus.