**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I need a guide to labyrinth

I am about to do labyrinth but I dont know who to use. I have Aegon and guilly 2099 but starlord is not an option. Who should be my team and how many units should it take me to complete and how many units will it take to explore?

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Let's see your roster and then we can start theory crafting
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Try the search bar, there are a lot of previous threads from people who have made an in depth guide of how many revives each fight took and who the best champs to use for synergies are. That being said, posting your roster would help us advise you on synergies, and who to use based on their level, etc.
  • Options
    Is Aegon, guilly 2099, nick furym quake, and heimdall a good team?
  • Options
    And ive got 4k units but don't want to go below 3k
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Is Aegon, guilly 2099, nick furym quake, and heimdall a good team?

Aegon Angela Heimdal Hela and ThorRag is the best team for Labyrinth.
    Kill all synergy members at first fight. Then you are free to go with Aegon.
    Angela Heimdal give +40% attack and cheat death, Hela revives you at 20% and ThorRag gives you +15% health once per fight.
    Best team setup confirmed 👍
  • Options
    Thanks guys. last thing i need to know. do the labyrinth champions have sp3s active? because I want to acidentally find out for myself.
  • Options
    I would really love the person who disagreed with that team setup, to post his Lab Ultron as long as with how many units cost him 🤣
    Aegon Angela Heimdal Hela ThorRag is the cheapest Labyrinth team, and that’s not a personal opinion it’s a fact 😉
  • Options

Thanks guys. last thing i need to know. do the labyrinth champions have sp3s active? because I want to acidentally find out for myself.

Yes sp3 is active, so don’t push them to that 🙂
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I built around my Aegon just like greekhit said you should. But personally to make the run cheaper, you should use a team of champions to do the run instead of building around 1 champ. That strategy I personally feel is a bit outdated when there's quite a few champs that can be used in LOL anymore. I have a mini account that I plan to take a team in with Aegon, Guilly99, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Ghost and Wasp