**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Slow, or on crack?

SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
On android here, galaxy s7 edge to be exact. Has anybody else run into the issue of their champions moving extremely slow, or moving so fast it looks like they just smoked the biggest crack rock on the planet? Kinda throws me off, nothing game breaking, unless you try to launch a special after a 5 hit combo. Anyway, guess that's all...

Comments

• ChunkChunk Posts: 67
    Is it a frame per second issue or speed?
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Speed, frame rates are fine, although sometimes my frame rates seen to improve too, which really throws me off, changes parry and intercepting timing. Usually have to reload game after this happens
  • ChunkChunk Posts: 67
    Could be because the phone is being worn out, try closing out of any other background running apps.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Nah it isn't anything like that, it's weird. I dunno, maybe I'm the only one experiencing anything like that. Who knows
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited September 2017
    no , happened to me too , specially that frame and graphic improve thing
    (asus fonepad 7)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Well, I would have worded it differently, but I've noticed the same thing. The AI is fast, and the controls are lagging. The AI is Blocking instantaneously. Heavy, Special, Charge. Doesn't matter. It's very aggressive. VERY aggressive.
    For some reason, I suspect it has something to do with the server. It seems to be sending and receiving at different speeds. That's just a guess.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Game doesn’t run good on android. If u want good performance you’re gonna have to get an iPhone
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Game doesn’t run good on android. If u want good performance you’re gonna have to get an iPhone

I suppose that's a good point. If it was the server, we would hear more reports. Could be an Android issue. It's been present the last couple days more than lately.
  • I have a galaxy s7 edge and a Samsung note 12.2. Game is almost unplayable on the note. Started happening at 12.0 and never was fixed.

The game does play better on my s7 edge but still sometimes has issues like you are describing so I don’t trust it for any alliance modes or tough content.

I switched to an old iPad Air 1st gen, older and slower processor than both my Samsungs but the game runs much smoother and only occasionally changes speeds, which does throw off timing or skips over the time window you need to parry , evade, or block in time.

My take is the porting to droid vs. redesigning basic parts of the game towards the different architecture makes your processor and battery overheat causing it to throttle the processor speed and causes the dropped frames and fluctuations in speed.

Solution: get an iOS device if you want it fixed... the droid issues have been around for over half a year. Even with the removal of some of the background elements on the droid, the problems with the unoptimized code are going to give you less reliable performance.