**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need some help

Hi, can someone tell me why corvus is not the first choise in those fights? He goes first only if i fight a tech champ but I don’t understand why. It’s not a big deal bit there must be a reason i guess

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I assume it's based on the health percentages.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Emilik said:

Hi, can someone tell me why corvus is not the first choise in those fights? He goes first only if i fight a tech champ but I don’t understand why. It’s not a big deal bit there must be a reason i guess

Yeah I've seen this a few times myself while playing. What you're going to want to do is go into the fight and at least knock out your CAIW and Void. And it should recommend you use Corvus. For 100% guarantee to get Corvus as your recommended champ, just knock out your Warlock and Spidey too. That should fix it.
  • EmilikEmilik Posts: 120

Might it be a lower attack ratings? Sometimes that can be the reason. Also, if Corvus has lower health, the game may choose others

It was the first fight so all my team had 100% health

Emilik said:

Yeah I've seen this a few times myself while playing. What you're going to want to do is go into the fight and at least knock out your CAIW and Void. And it should recommend you use Corvus. For 100% guarantee to get Corvus as your recommended champ, just knock out your Warlock and Spidey too. That should fix it.
    😓 i guess it solves everything 😅
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Emilik said:

Might it be a lower attack ratings? Sometimes that can be the reason. Also, if Corvus has lower health, the game may choose others

It was the first fight so all my team had 100% health

Emilik said:

😓 i guess it solves everything 😅
    Glad I could help 😂😂😂