**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Season Points Docked

LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
The alliance I am in has been docked enough points to go from plat 4 rank 500 to gold 1 165....how do we identify where the fraud occurred so we don't repeat history?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think it's just other alliance wars coming in which change your bracket
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The Leaderboard can shift as other Alliances finish.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    @GroundedWisdom @Thicco_Mode we had 8.2 mill after this war ended and now have 7.3 mill
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★

I think it's just other alliance wars coming in which change your bracket

Ours changed too. We just had 2mill points wiped from our score
  • VolatilityVolatility Posts: 25
    Commenting to bump this thread up. My alliance has had points docked as well, and so far we have no information as to why it happened. If any Kabam representatives see this, please let us know what’s going on. Thanks
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Docking occurs because someone in your alliance piloted/cheated.

It has been Kabam’s SOP to not reveal who. But do keep an eye on those who likely were banned, or are relatively new.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    the cheater wont be able to log in there account...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Logan said:

@GroundedWisdom @Thicco_Mode we had 8.2 mill after this war ended and now have 7.3 mill

Then perhaps you did. Unfortunately, they won't discuss it on the Forum.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Logan for some reason Kabam has decided that they need to protect the cheaters. There is no way for you to determine who the cheater is unless they got a ban and they don't login for days.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Yeah my alliance also totally lost points. We lost, um, how much to get to gold 2 from silver 1? So yeah, add that many points please😉
  • ViksimtianViksimtian Posts: 50
    Logan said:

The alliance I am in has been docked enough points to go from plat 4 rank 500 to gold 1 165....how do we identify where the fraud occurred so we don't repeat history?

You can identify who cheated by checking the "strongest team" or "total base hero rating" wise list of your alliance in the game home page summoner leader boards. The guy who cheated his account wont be shown in the list.