**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Headed for Grandmaster and seeking council

Repto23Repto23 Posts: 739 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey everyone, as the title states i've decided to finally make the last push to complete act 6 for a chance to try out Book 2. Id say at best a slightly above average player so id love to hear all your tips on how to beat this man with the least amount of frustration. My current item situation is an overflow of 40% revives (thanks for the Act 6 compensation Kabam!) and 1700 units. For reference here is my roster of current r4/5 5*s and 6*s.

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah Aegon is great for the GM. Sparkles is good, so Doom and Hype. Honestly, the fight is pretty easy, so you should be fine.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    You can beat him with literally anybody. Its all about figuring out the fight, following the prompts.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Thank you for the champion recommendations, does anyone know which path & linked node (for the boss fight )is easiest to deal with?
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I used Aegon, but nothing prepares you for this fight. Most of the YouTube videos do a good job explaining it but make it look very easy. Its much slower than I expected and took a couple hundred units to feel it out.
  • Options
    JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    The best champ for him that is largely ignored these days is Mr Sinister. Watch the couple YouTube videos with him.
  • Options
    @JMORG1111 yea these inverted controls on the 5th challenge really messed with me
  • Options
    BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Honestly, just bring a bunch of revives. It's as simple as that. There in my opinion is no fight in the entire game as fun as that one but it's innate uniqueness just requires a good amount of practice. Once you get it, honestly, you'll actually enjoy the fight and wanna keep trying it, the only down side is you can't unless you go down another path which can be tedious but excellent excellent fight design. Best in game!
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    What were your pulls? Mine were 6* BPOG Angela and P2099, 5* Aarkus, TM, KP, LC

Yay Angela and Aarkus, mkay to P2099 and rip to everyone else
  • Options
    @Hammerbro_64
    3 mystic/science crystals trying for Torch
    -Mordo -Loki -Diablo
    (All previously duped)

2 basic 6*
    -Ronin -Phoenix
    (Both new)

5* Nexus
    -New dupe HTD
    -New dupe Sym Spidey
    -20 more sig for OG Panther
    (Went with Spidey for cosmic iso)
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Dang that’s gotta stink. Ronin seems pretty solid
  • Options
    Wow
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Repto23 said:

@Hammerbro_64
    3 mystic/science crystals trying for Torch
    -Mordo -Loki -Diablo
    (All previously duped)

2 basic 6*
    -Ronin -Phoenix
    (Both new)

5* Nexus
    -New dupe HTD
    -New dupe Sym Spidey
    -20 more sig for OG Panther
    (Went with Spidey for cosmic iso)

Congrats and ooooo Ronin.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    Council of Insightfull ones Assemble!!
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★

You can beat him with literally anybody. Its all about figuring out the fight, following the prompts.

Except Air Walker without rampup lol