**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic AG on CGR?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Just got a cosmic AG and I just checked the sig list by Seatin and said he is good at Sig 1. Do you think CGR made a different with dupe? (Hype/Corvus/CMM all duped already).

Cosmic AG on CGR? 26 votes

Use that AG on CGR
80%
evilKINGwilsonLvernon15KARTIKeya8Colonaut123titaniummorroNimorThoye3MaxLeePrakhar_82NavmishiCrcrcrcWill3808The_Sentry06Shaqatac[Deleted User]Dragfire1760CGR2020JoshKosh557Barani7daUOG5 21 votes
No, apply on others
19%
TheAngryOneKill_GreyUnio77Darkhero_25Gardener 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    No, apply on others
    Cull benefits more from it. So I'd use it on him if you like playing him. But CGR is still a good option.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Use that AG on CGR
    Cosmic ghost rider’s sig ability is nice to have but definitely not necessary. Because you’ve got Corvus, cmm, and hype awakened already I’d definitely use the gem on CGR. The only scenario you wouldn’t want to use the gem is if you want to awaken cull.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I just saw some posts that players even apply generic AG on CGR, is he really that better significantly after awakening? Can some players with duped CGR share their thoughts? Thanks.
  • JBONE_28JBONE_28 Posts: 71
    I have awakened CGR and that extra damage when he places damnation is nice I'm at sig 100 and he does around 2500 extra damage. But it's not absolutely necessary. But if you have all those already duped it wouldn't be the worst choice I love mine
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    JBONE_28 said:

I have awakened CGR and that extra damage when he places damnation is nice I'm at sig 100 and he does around 2500 extra damage. But it's not absolutely necessary. But if you have all those already duped it wouldn't be the worst choice I love mine

Thanks for sharing!
  • CGRFanaticCGRFanatic Posts: 5
    He doesn't need an Awakening, but the utility it brings is nice.

Damnation Power Locks, as well as Fate Seals and Heal Blocks. This counters tons of Nodes and Champions. Think about anywhere where there's annoying Buffs, Power Gain or Healing, and he can turn it off.

He only needs Sig 1, more Levels only increase the damage, and he has enough damage, as we all know.
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    Use that AG on CGR
    I used a generic on mine, but he doesn’t need it but his damage is insane