**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Music Feedback from a Musician - Clashing

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
@Kabam Miike some music feedback for you.

I like the new music in the map area, but it's clashing with the original music, which is still present in the game.

The arena character select music, the fight music, and the victory music, are all recorded in the key of D.

The new map music is recorded in the key of C, which is a full tone lower.

This is not a problem in isolation, but the issue is that after every fight, the victory music crossfades into the new map music, and hearing something in the key of D playing over the top of something in the key of C is dissonant - it doesn't sound good.

Assuming the map music was sequenced, and can easily be transposed by whoever produced it, I'd strongly recommend that you have the map music transposed into the key of D - to match the rest of the in-game music.

It will sound much better. I hope this is helpful.

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    First of all what is the key of D and C?
    Secondly what is dissonant?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Unio77 said:

First of all what is the key of D and C?
    Secondly what is dissonant?

D and C are musical notes. Dissonant means the separate music sound out of sync when they transition from one to the other.
    Ah thx @Kill_Grey
    I really should have paid more attention in music class.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    But I like dissonance! Lol just messing with ya.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Would it be better if the new music was everywhere & the old music was scrapped completely??
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Would it be better if the new music was everywhere & the old music was scrapped completely??

The new music sounded like something out of an open world game, and it’s meant for roaming and exploring. The old music is better.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Where can I listen the new music in the game?
    Just asking as I haven't played with sound on since long time.Game opening sound seems same for me,sorry guys if I missed something!
    Anybody help me please!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Geralt_123 in quest map screens
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I. definitely agree as someone who plays music, I like the new music but it really clashes weirdly with the other music. Not just when it comes to keys but also when it comes to the time and the style
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I hate the new music.