**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Gift we got (Based on Progression)

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
What does everyone in the community think it is?

I watched Seatin's video from last year and those Uncollected and above got a 5* Awakening Gem (generic). In light of that do you think it will be the same or something different and possibly Cavalier and Thronebreaker getting something different from Uncollected.

I'm interested to hear what your thoughts and theories are.

Comments

• Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I hope it is a champion selector but I bet it will be a 5* generic again

Would you go for iHulk?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

I hope it is a champion selector but I bet it will be a 5* generic again

Would you go for iHulk?
    Yes. I am starting to obsess slightly.
  • Options
    MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    I can only wish for a big t5cc fragments crystal
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Guess we'll see when we see. Until then, what's the point guessing anything else, cause it's not gonna change and it will simply be what its gonna be. Sorry, I really hate these posts. Be patient and we'll find out when it's time.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I’ll say this again, really hoping it’s a crystal or shards because I have like 5 gems just sitting there with no uses. 2 mutant, a cosmic, a mystic and a generic
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I expect 6* basic or nexus for cav and 6* nexus or class nexus for tb. Don't think cav or tb would somehow benefit of a 5* things
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I expect that we will get some items. I expect that some people will be disappointed with those items.
  • Options
    GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    @Aleor if the last few things are an indication of the direction Kabam wants for Cav and TB. Cav will get 5*" stuff and TB 6* stuff. There are way too many cavalier players. While it's true some have many 5* and have no need for them there are others that have just beat 6.1.6 and only have a handful of useful 5* and are in desperate need of rounding out their roster.