**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystal Luck

How has your crystal luck been lately?
I can tell you for a fact mine has been absolutely horrendous....but hopefully urs has been better.

Comments

• Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Same mine has been horrific. Just got an invisible man from the duals today with the annoying anniversary calender gift.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Mine goes in spurts.... I'll get like 5 out of 7 great pulls and then 10 bad ones in a row.... I'm in the middle of a bad one now... hahaha
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Pretty okay, actually. Five star Prof X out of a Cav, and Killmonger from a featured
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    I’ve been killing it with mystic pulls lately. Sor Sup,Mojo and doom were my last 3 pulls
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    dirt13jr said:

I can tell you for a fact mine has been absolutely horrendous....but hopefully urs has been better.

same just pulled EBONY MAW
  • Options
    gian_18gian_18 Posts: 22
    It’s been fluctuating. I just opened ghost but before that I opened elektra, juggernaut, and air-walker. That ghost made up for it though.
  • Options
    dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★

Mine goes in spurts.... I'll get like 5 out of 7 great pulls and then 10 bad ones in a row.... I'm in the middle of a bad one now... hahaha

i’ve opened....5* hela,korg,iron patriot,terrax,ebony maw,phoenix,hawkeye,hela again, terrax again,juggs,groot and lastly night crawler...last time i got a good pull was NF about 15 crystals ago...
  • Options
    SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Mine has been great. Pulled a 5* hype about a week ago (duped him and took him up to r4 immediately) and pulled a 5* caiw today so I guess rng is on my side this month 🙂
  • Options
    so i have been opening lots of crystals. 2019 cav highlights are a 4 star human torch and awakening him in the next crystal. From war rewards earlier this morning I got a 4 star civil warrior and finally max siged my 4 star sentinel. I awakened my 5 star doc oc from a 5 star and rank 5ed my sentinel for variant 3
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Mine has been very good when it comes to 5* champs.

Havok Venom ProfX from featured 5*
    Nebula and Capiw from 5* crystal
    Psylock from 6* and RG from dual 5* crystal.
  • Options
    Omega007HazeOmega007Haze Posts: 60
    From the 18 Epoch crystals, I popped all at once...
    5*Tigra, 5* Red Guardian, 6* Tigra, 3* Apocalypse and 3* Spider Ham
  • Options
    BRUUUUHBRUUUUH Posts: 13
    Contrary, from my nomad luck... my last pull was actually amazing. Im uc but managed to pull a 5* g2099 out of my last epoch gmc
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Decent. A lot of 5 star dupes lately and I only have around 40 5 stars.
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    5* pulls were uegh, but 6* late pulls are AWESOME
    From last 4 6* I got Sorcerer, Hulkbuster, Mr. Fantastic, and from yesterday Mulaney completion Warlock 🔥
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I got 6* Airwalker and Prof X from the yearly cavs, and Ghost from the Mulaney 6*. Not really all that much to complain about.
  • Options
    AGENT_A7KAGENT_A7K Posts: 23
    Very good got a 5 star doom 👌
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Mine's horrible. Cable dupe from the 5*, Groot from the 6*, 5* air walker dupe from the holliday crystals, etc.
  • Options
    fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    Gardener said:

dirt13jr said:

same just pulled EBONY MAW
    Pulled that awful champ too as 6*
    I have 9 6* champs, only one of them is god tier (CapIW)
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Bad, until I pulled a 5* longshot a few days ago