**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do I use ghost?

gian_18gian_18 Posts: 22
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Hey everyone. I just opened ghost from a tech and cosmic dual crystal and I’m really happy. The problem is that I don’t really know how to use her. If anyone can give me some tips that would be helpful. I’m also gonna look up some guides bc from what I’ve seen, she’s really insane.

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    You "just" pulled her, but you awakened her and gave her stones... without knowing how to use her...?

I mean good choice, but still.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    gian_18 said:

Hey everyone. I just opened ghost from a tech and cosmic dual crystal and I’m really happy. The problem is that I don’t really know how to use her. If anyone can give me some tips that would be helpful. I’m also gonna look up some guides bc from what I’ve seen, she’s really insane.

just search a guide on youtube i think theyres one by DDD but im not sure
  • Options

You "just" pulled her, but you awakened her and gave her stones... without knowing how to use her...?

I mean good choice, but still.

yea lol i’ve been saving my tech gem for someone really good and i did practice a bit with the three and four star but not much. plus i don’t have any other good techs except maybe p2099 who isn’t really that good.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    Respect. Got her today from dual class crystal too. LOL.

• Options
    Renaxqq said:

Respect. Got her today from dual class crystal too. LOL.

i was hoping to get her or stark spidey from the dual. i guess it worked lol

• Options
    i also have wasp as a 5 star. should i rank her too for the synergy?
  • Options
    I'm not sure if I'm going to rank her up right know because need some skills to use her properly.
  • Options
    @gian_18 studying YouTube I understood that Ghost need Wasp synergy to be good.
  • Options
    Renaxqq said:

@gian_18 studying YouTube I understood that Ghost need Wasp synergy to be good.

yea it makes her special 2 op. i’m using my r1 in the master eq rn and the first hit does 7k damage sometimes