**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone scared they might need to push TB before Christmas?!

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
I was shocked to see that UC got the same shard rewards as Cavs that have done 7.1. Anyone getting nervous for the 25th?

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

I'm nervous to try, since my options are Abyss or 7.1 exploration. But, seeing how the anniversary calendar was not what a lot of cavaliers expected, I'm inclined to try.

My only option would be to do an Abyss run and have a 4/6 chance to take someone to R3. And I just know that I would get one of the two classes that I don't need.
  • I have not even started 6.2 so this will not happen for me any time soon lol
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

anyone that can get Thronebreaker should get it as soon as possible

Yeah. Just rank up any champ you have to and get TB asap.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I just got Cav two months ago and it doesn't feel rewarding as I thought it would be. Gonna grind all the Variants and complete 6.3-6.4 as much as I can during the holidays.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Yep, that cav calendar is super disappointing. I could've get tb already for that 6* shards, lol
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Since they've technically already given us the Christmas present (or coal) I'm worried that upgrading your title now won't change the present
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Meebleton said:

Since they've technically already given us the Christmas present (or coal) I'm worried that upgrading your title now won't change the present

They already stated it would.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    I can become thronebreaker right now but I was wondering if I can get both cav and thronebreaker rewards on Christmas but I dont know
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Nothing you get free this holiday will change your life, TB or otherwise. So don’t sweat it.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

I'm nervous to try, since my options are Abyss or 7.1 exploration. But, seeing how the anniversary calendar was not what a lot of cavaliers expected, I'm inclined to try.

Edit: just did the maths, and I can't even get a t5cc from 7.1 exploration, even with good RNG. I'll be around 1k fragments off of a mutant t5cc. It's possible with Cavalier EQ, but I've honestly lost interest in the game mode.

so that means you have not completed act 6 yet? or one run of abyss an you are worried about being TB?
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

RU11011 said:

Edit: just did the maths, and I can't even get a t5cc from 7.1 exploration, even with good RNG. I'll be around 1k fragments off of a mutant t5cc. It's possible with Cavalier EQ, but I've honestly lost interest in the game mode.

so that means you have not completed act 6 yet? or one run of abyss an you are worried about being TB?
    Act 6 completed, yes. I assume you mean exploration, which I have not done. I know the classic argument, "If you don't want to do the content, then Thronebreaker isn't for you". I honestly don't want to be Thronebreaker, but the calendar just gave me doubts on how beneficial Cavalier would be in the long run, especially since I'm a very casual player.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Nah, i'm the type live up to my name tho...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Time to grind V5 and 7.1. Hopefully I will get a better cosmic than Angela by the time I luck into a cosmic t5
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    My 6* emma and mutant t5cc say yea