**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My last 6* Ever

Hey guys just duped my rhino- been stuck with progression for a while now looking for a good 6* and i keep getting shafted i think im done with the game now. Anyone else got luck consistently this bad?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Mine are all good enough to where I can't justify complaining, but I would only ever take like 3 to r2 ever and only if they get a dupe. I've learned to keep my expectations low and be happy when I pull a mid-tier
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    I have Xavier, Yellowjacket and BPCV. But.... I have many good champs. Here’s the list.

Read it? Great.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I duped NC today, then got a featured and pulled sassy(aka mystic chonks) which is cool.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    I have similar luck like you!
    Currently maintaining the streak of 7 straight duds.

• And just pulled deadpool
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

Honestly, you have a bunch of decent champs you can take up:
    Wasp, Red Hulk, Mister Fantastic, Heimdall, Venom the Duck, Proxima, Elsa...
    But I do get where you are coming from. Everyone hates getting bad luck. Maybe one day you will get a **** ton of good luck...you never know with RNG. If I was in your place, I would probably focus on ranking up my good 5 stars if I can't get good luck from my 6 stars; as simple as that...

You can't get throne breaker with 5 stars. And with the Cavaliers now being lumped in with UC, getting it is almost a necessity.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Wasp, HTD, Proxima. Red Hulk, Elsa all worthy of ranking up. Mr. F has his uses also. Don’t forget tossing in Heimdall is great for any quest where you’re focusing on only 3-4 attackers.

Your luck hasn’t been amazing but far from awful, and aside from a couple 6* only paths in Act 6 I’m not sure how this would stifle your progression. Last time I checked 5* champs were still pretty awesome.
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    AouxWoux said:

DRTO said:

Half of your 6* champs are decent, it could be a lot worse

We dont use rare resources earned over many months on "decent" champions well do we.
    Totally true.. Infact I had symbiote supreme as my first 6* and still not going to R2 him and wait for either BW, Doom or Longshot.. its just that there are few specific champs that are going to be ranked up rest all be lying as vegetables except those who play arena
  • SS is amazing easily top 5 mystic what you talking about
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If whether or not you quit is based on crystal luck you may as well quit and get it over with. I have a few good 6*s, but I didn't get one until I had over 20 6*s, and two of my good ones (Mags and HB) were terrible when I pulled them. I still don't have a 5* or 6* Heimdall. You're Rhulk, Elsa, VTD, and Proxima are all better than any 6* I had with the number of 6*s you have @Blubfish_666
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★

Rly want to become Thronebreaker but can't because i don't have a worthy mutant....
  • Hey guys just duped my rhino- been stuck with progression for a while now looking for a good 6* and i keep getting shafted i think im done with the game now. Anyone else got luck consistently this bad?

bro half your 6 stars are decent, it could have been much worse than that
  • Ouch dondudu that sucks! I’d go forbfmthe next feature honestly
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,133 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Dude u say waiting to get a good 6 star and u have a 6 star venom the duck and gamora
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    buffajr said:

Wasp, HTD, Proxima. Red Hulk, Elsa all worthy of ranking up. Mr. F has his uses also. Don’t forget tossing in Heimdall is great for any quest where you’re focusing on only 3-4 attackers.

Your luck hasn’t been amazing but far from awful, and aside from a couple 6* only paths in Act 6 I’m not sure how this would stifle your progression. Last time I checked 5* champs were still pretty awesome.

my only progression goal rn is TB. kinda need a good 6* for that
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★

buffajr said:

I’d very, very easily r3 wasp and rulk for tb, vtd and proxy I don’t know too much about but they’re good

• DoubleBogeyDoubleBogey Posts: 14

Hey guys just duped my rhino- been stuck with progression for a while now looking for a good 6* and i keep getting shafted i think im done with the game now. Anyone else got luck consistently this bad?

Are you serious? Wasp, elsa, proxima, VTD, Mr F and Rulk are fantastic champs. And you haven't opened many 6*. Over the long run luck evens out.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Wasp/Elsa/Rulk/VTD/Prox....yeah doesn’t seem that terrible tbh😂
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    This is what folks get for opening the basic rather than the featured.
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    “This is what folks get for opening the basic rather than the featured”

- said no_oneuk ever

• LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    Pizzabeat said:

“This is what folks get for opening the basic rather than the featured”

- said no_oneuk ever

Nyc name though
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

buffajr said:

I’d probably rank up wasp or Elsa for that.
    I’m sure more than a few would do proxima or vtd too.