**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Super Tough 7.1.4 Fight

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Guys what are some good counters for bleed immune Thing? He is much harder with the bleed immune node.

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    Hmmm torch?
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I didn’t take that line but when I saw it. I thought torch. I don’t have sunspot but he could work too?
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Sarcasm is always a risk on the forums... Im clearing this lane later tonight when i temporarily remove suicides for a few lanes.

what is this sarcasm you speak of?
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★

Sarcasm is always a risk on the forums... Im clearing this lane later tonight when i temporarily remove suicides for a few lanes.

Oh right. Now I get it. It's nearly 4 AM my brain's a bit slow at the moment
  • Options
    Meebleton said:

Oh right. Now I get it. It's nearly 4 AM my brain's a bit slow at the moment
    Haha i wouldnt be able to function at 4 AM.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    He's bleed immune, huh? Try someone that can apply bleeds. Good luck!
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    @Masterpuff How bouta Abomination with thing????
    Edit: wait a minute.....I meant with Red Guardian
    :smile::smile::smile::wink:
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    good one bro LOL .. why even put Thing on a Bleed Immune path at all .. it makes no sense.

I paid no attention to the Flammable node even with Torch and Sunspot. I used Void. (who by the way is a beast in Act 7)
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Can Hyperion work?
  • Options

good one bro LOL .. why even put Thing on a Bleed Immune path at all .. it makes no sense.

I paid no attention to the Flammable node even with Torch and Sunspot. I used Void. (who by the way is a beast in Act 7)

It reminded me of old incursions— doubly agressive nick fury, double encroaching stun and villiany.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Guys what are some good counters for bleed immune Thing? He is much harder with the bleed immune node.

Looks like it's linked node. So other champs on the map may have the same nodes. Bleed immunity node doesn't matter on Thing but it matters for other champ on that path.
  • Options
    CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Just manage his rock stacks properly. You do not need a bleeder what so ever to fight Thing.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Just manage his rock stacks properly. You do not need a bleeder what so ever to fight Thing.

in act 7 you do. if thing is not suffering from a bleed you take degen of 100% health over 5 seconds so...
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    There's was a time when this would be laughable, but Falcon could be useful here too.

You can prevent his rock stacks when locked on, and he's got an incinerate on his sp3.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Actually used iBom for a lot of that lane and that fight
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    this is hilarious
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Void should work fine yes?

Cheers!!!
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Oh right, I forgot about this dude, lol.

Rank 2 6* Elsa made him a joke. I don't think I even lost up to 5% health.