**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will my anniversary Calendar change?

Will my anniversary calendar change if i become cavalier now?
I wanted to see what the calendar looks like before making a move but now that I've seen it, i want to do it.
Will the calendar change? If yes
Will i get a new calendar with day 1 unlocked again and day 7 locked or will it be the other way around?

Should i tag mods?

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Options
    Demi_GodJay69Demi_GodJay69 Posts: 102
    edited December 2020

No, it won't change because UC and Cav are virtually the same. Heck Id prefer the UC one just for the energy refills and the t1a

I just realized i wrote 'Cavalier' . Meant to say 'Thronebreaker'.
    Sorry for that, ill edit it out now.

Nvm - I can't edit it
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Oh then idk. check with kabam cuz thronebreaker is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo much better than cav
  • Options
    Demi_GodJay69Demi_GodJay69 Posts: 102
    Guys, it's supposed to say 'Thronebreaker' and not 'Cavalier', i messed up and cant edit now.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    I don’t think it changes since it’s already released. Usually with standard monthly calendars, they don’t change if you progress to the next title until the following month. But this anniversary calendar could be different. I also want to become thronebreaker for the upgrade to calendar but I’m not quite there yet