**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

One game changer of an opening for sure.

FancysonFancyson Posts: 75
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Disappointing to see so much effort and resources go straight down the drain. I guess thats just part of the game.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2020
    I guess I am whining but I'm disappointed because I put all of my time today into completing 7.1. Opened these 3 in one opening after finally finishing it out. No need to be so hostile.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★

This may make you feel better.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Fancyson said:

I guess I am whining but I'm disappointed because I put all of my time today into completing 7.1. Opened these 3 in one opening after finally finishing it out. No need to be so hostile.

Honestly, there are posts like this all day long. You didn't give any context though. For all we knew, you're uncollected and thay was your 6* roster. If you're going to take the time to make a post, don't just complain with a few cropped pictures. Put some background in there. Would it have killed you to mention up front that was your Act 7.1 completion rewards?
  • Options

Fancyson said:

Honestly, there are posts like this all day long. You didn't give any context though. For all we knew, you're uncollected and thay was your 6* roster. If you're going to take the time to make a post, don't just complain with a few cropped pictures. Put some background in there. Would it have killed you to mention up front that was your Act 7.1 completion rewards?
    I didn't really feel the need to, but I'll link it now that you mention it. Definitely have seen worse rosters but my last dozen have been very rough.