**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If Mephsito has cold snap/frost bite immunity....

mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
can Kabam please add the immunity to Ice Man himself. It seems to be the most logical thing to do at least. Just a suggestion...

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    And dirmammu and ghost rider and others who have mystical demon fire. But this is sure to generate revenue, muchnmore so than updating old champs.

There is no rhyme or reason to it.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    100% of these rumors have been confirmed. Odds are these are too. The game files are on ,your device, data mining is not hard.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Well Mephisto is the next arena champ, so we’ll see when his info is released.

I’m leaning towards the leaks being correct.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    That is just a rumor. I personally think it is fake since it doesn't make sense for a champion to be immune to a passive charge

Yeah.. I'm gonna quote this so I can rub it in your face later : )
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    gahrling wrote: »
    That is just a rumor. I personally think it is fake since it doesn't make sense for a champion to be immune to a passive charge

no offence but he says this everytime
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Yellsome wrote: »

no offence but he says this everytime

no offense taken ... some just like rubbing faces
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199

Hey dude, how's it going? :)
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

I guess you don't follow the spotlight?
    Well it's confirmed that the rumors weren't entirely true, as I expected. And still doesn't makes sense for him to be immune to frostbite (any player that knows about this stuff would agree)
  • bentoddfredbentoddfred Posts: 50

Well it's confirmed that the rumors weren't entirely true, as I expected. And still doesn't makes sense for him to be immune to frostbite (any player that knows about this stuff would agree)

"Generates 12% of a Power Bar per second instead of taking Incinerate Energy Damage and Immune to Frostbite and Coldsnap."

Direct quote from the spotlight. He is 100% immune to frostbite and coldsnap. The "rumors" were 100% true. You were wrong. Bye.

"Generates 12% of a Power Bar per second instead of taking Incinerate Energy Damage and Immune to Frostbite and Coldsnap."

Direct quote from the spotlight. He is 100% immune to frostbite and coldsnap. The "rumors" were 100% true. You were wrong. Bye.

Following spotlight doesn't mean checking his abilities. There are more people asking for the immunity to frostbite besides me.
    And yes rumors were fake is many points, not only in this character.
  • bentoddfredbentoddfred Posts: 50

Following spotlight doesn't mean checking his abilities. There are more people asking for the immunity to frostbite besides me.

You have officially ceased to make any sense at all and thanks for the flag!

You have officially ceased to make any sense at all and thanks for the flag!

So now you started to accuse for flag you? I can't even do that for the next days
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    He is saying that not every rumor ended up being true. Yes the immune one was but not every rumor.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Everyone loves using Iceman. Kabam for sure realized this and obviously felt that one way to renew/increase interest/spending in the game was to create a character immune to Iceman's effects.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I thought Blade was next :(. I wanted to use my 535 units.