**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nothing for 6.1 Cavaliers ?

IryseIryse Posts: 463 ★★★
If you nerfed act 6.1 then compensate the Cavaliers Kabam. If you think its not needed, then why nerf crossbones and remove bleed nodes. Make it the same. I aint asking 20s of L2 revives, but atleast it is worth something.

And why is cavalier calendar looking alike UC in terms of shards. Nerfing the act 6 doesnt make cavalier equal to thronebreaker progression, so it should be the same for uncollected progression too.

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    They did compensate for 6.1 and 6.2 changes, at least I think they did
  • Options

They did compensate for 6.1 and 6.2 changes, at least I think they did

Not yet brotha, I see nothing yet.
  • Options
    I meant a while ago
  • Options
    Not anything that I remember of. I recently became Cavalier in June so.
  • Options
    Wasn't that after changes? I may be totally wrong but this whole year a blur lol
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Nope there's nothing for those players who just did completion of 6.1, at least for the moment
  • Options
    All I know is I got Cavalier and then got the news that they making changes to act 6 in a week later on. So, I am yet awaiting any compensations for they said they will be doing so for everyone and not just who did act 6 but cavaliers too.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    The change to Crossbones wasn't a nerf. It actually made it harder for some summoners.
  • Options

The change to Crossbones wasn't a nerf. It actually made it harder for some summoners.

good one lol
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I am confused too I did 6.1 in like September Or august and no compensation yet. Even a few revives or energy would be nice especially after the recent Cav shafts making Cav literally not worth grinding for since it’s the same as UC now