**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Featured or Basic?

THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have been saving 6 star shards but after the announcement of the new 6 star featured crystal, I have been confused to which one I should go for.
I became cavalier a few months ago. I have 7-6* champions, and am currently on 6.2.1. And having good 6 stars is what we need for future content.
So should I go with basic, save shards and get more 6* champions first or should I go with featured and invest for future.

Featured or Basic? 20 votes

Go for Featured Crystal
45%
SungjDenzel116DarkDuelistThoye3NewlinstheoryCrcrcrcWill3808Barani7datofuシ 9 votes
Go for Basic Crystal
55%
Warlord5386Kill_GreyHera1d_of_Ga1actusdangarang122Ben_15455BRUUUUHAmnetiesGr8TonyStarkIryseThe_Sentry06[Deleted User] 11 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Go for Basic Crystal
    Build up your 6* roster first, then think about going featured
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Go for Featured Crystal
    Im a high stakes person

but yeah it's actually better to build your roster, but with the next featured crystal there's a handful a r3 potential champs. and its a set of 24 champs

basics is a truckload of getting bad pulls or great pulls, but with a pool of over 100+ champs
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Go for Featured Crystal
    I’m in the same position as you content wise and have 5 6*s. I think I’m going to open some 6* features because the drop rates for a good champion in the basic pool are just so bad.