**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

ACT 5.2.5

Due to the daredevil buff, i found him harder to combat nd also the youtube videos are also now outdated cuz of buff. So can any help me and give me tips for finishing act 5.2.5. I am at the boss with all my champs ko. my team consists domino, dr doom, red hulk all 3 4 stars rank 5/50, and massacre and gwenpool 5stars rank 3/45. the bos has 100% health remaing, and i have only 1 20% revive and one 40% revive. who to revive and how to play against dd

Comments

• Options
    domino, doom, rred hulk are awakened, massare and gp are not
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    You should try to push him to SP2, that consists of way less hits than SP1. The heavy animation has changed but still has 2 hits.

All of your champs will be okay to deal with him, just take it slow and learn from it.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,053 ★★★★
    It depends on who you play good with, how well you play.
    I'm not sure about the special 1, it has 6-7 hits, probably if he doesn't hurl anything at you, both the specials are easy to bait.
    You have the flaming trinity, so it must be effective, and if your good playing domino with it, she's your option, considering the fact that she has a class advantage too.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,053 ★★★★
    if you have potions, don't hesitate using them.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    My advice is take that fight slowly. Because you’re running domino I’d parry heavy until daredevil is at his sp2 and then bait and block it. You’ll take some block damage but should be able to get through the fight. The other thing is you can always use a few revives but I don’t suggest doing so unless you’re close to taking him down. I only say this because it’s typically a bad idea to throw a bunch of revives at a boss that you could hypothetically restart the quest and do better.