**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How much did 7.1 Cost You , Who were your MVPs and whats your opinion on it?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Costed me 2 revives for completion and MVP was Doom since he did each boss.

I feel like I enjoyed this more than 6.1
This so far what I played isnt those Hard nodes with only Specific champs needed. Sure sometimes they work better but I enjoyed it as I switched my team for each path and it was do able (6* r2 WS for the win)

And I also like the items u can collect and quit and keep it like the unite I alrdy made like 500 now

PS . Im still cav with no r3s yet. Doom is a r2 6* and rest were r5s used

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Only energy spent so far. Not really any MVP’s yet. I kinda like the though. It’s truly making me explore my roster more in depth.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Completion done, only energy refills needed. MVPs were Aarkus, Hyperion, G99, ghost, Quake and CMM.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Ghost and BWCV. Stealth Spider-Man for that passive stun/aspect of war lane was extremely fun (I don't think I stopped attacking - not even to block or dodge). Magneto here and there. Ronan for a boss. Completion done, exploration of 7.1.6 done.

7.1 was a completely different game from the rest of the acts IMO. It was actually fun. Very pleasantly surprised by Kabam. If this is what we get from them delaying content to listen to feedback, then I hope this is a sign of what's to come.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Everything.

Someone needed to say it!
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    Human Torch. Havok. Sunspot (R4). Dr. Voodoo and Claire. All did a ton of work in my first pass.

First 4 chapters for me were straightforward—Yondu, Venom Rhulk, Juggs. I used a single L1 on Rhulk because I walked into his Sp1 with Fury, and played badly on 7.1.4 Mordo path (Torch revive) and burnt another couple against Thing with R4 Sunspot. But pretty much just user error and rushing.

7.1.5 with Angela boss was my worst path by far—I struggled to get my rhythm in the fight with her. But by that time I wasn’t restarting. Used a handful of L1s (4-ish) plus heal pots. That’s a fight I need to study counters for next time.

7.1.6 SpiderGwen boss was actually pretty easy. Path was revive free. Boss was a single revive—largely because of canine interference and my phone dying mid-fight.

Not perfect by far. I didn’t really study the paths it watch a ton of videos—I just picked a team I thought might work and jumped in. And the highest rank champ I used was a R2 Havok.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    Only 1 %20 revive
  • Options
    DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    1 revive. no real mvps. got to use a little bit of everyone. incredibly fun
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    No revives for completion. Mags MVP for paths. Quake for bosses.
  • Options
    It’s possible to get to the boss in 7.6 with a three star Blade I imagine. Take the “power gained holding block” path. It’s so easy.
  • Options
    JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228
    Domino trinity all the way through for me. 1 revive for a small slip up and didn’t feel like restarting the quest.