**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Login compensation

Its been about 5 hours now and cannot login with the arenas and aw going this is sooooo not fair for android users u better have something good planned for us kabam because its voodoo and star lord dammit both awsome champs and im missing out on both of them

Comments

• Options
    biggestnoobbiggestnoob Posts: 56
    so am i bro!! I put up 3 million points and i hope it doesn't go to waste!!
    I want that voodoo man. If i don't get voodoo im going to be upset
  • Options
    Kabam seriously make Ur game little gud wtf i was playing arena from 8 hrs I dnt sleep and then u show me this wtf kabam if a dnt get vodoo I will leave the game
  • Options
    Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    3M is not enough for Vodoo mate...
  • Options
    Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    Arrgh me too, I cant log in now
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    so am i bro!! I put up 3 million points and i hope it doesn't go to waste!!
    I want that voodoo man. If i don't get voodoo im going to be upset

Considering you got 3mil in this short space of time, you are clearly going to get enough for him once you are able to get in again. So it won't go to waste.
  • Options
    RONTYRONTY Posts: 3
    So frustrating.. Can't play yet..
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Missed out on 3 arena cycles already... I wouldnt be so pissed if people on iphone couldnt play either... rip voodoo and star lord pffff
  • Options
    MatthewMatthew Posts: 9
    Rank down tickets for comp...cant beileve this down time....I invested so much in this game and yet kambam always finds a way to kambam ya
  • Options
    Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    This is the only game which i hv seen which has always maintainance, if u cant care ur game close it and give our money back 2 our wallets plzzz
  • Options
    Or give us a generic awakening gem i wanted 2 dup my voodoo now wht, i used almost my all arena boost cant go 4 the second round , plzzz respect ur game users.
  • Options
    ij5vpbk2vjj7.jpg
  • Options

ij5vpbk2vjj7.jpg

Kabam never treats its users well they should be not be tolerated for doing this 2 my voodoo