G2099 100 combo

TyFRIZTyFRIZ Member Posts: 6
Is there a way to tell if this is activated for your next fight? I can never remember for things like AQ and AW and I cant use the energy immediately...

Comments

• Rouger4Rouger4 Member Posts: 633 ★★★
    If you kill your opponent with a sp3 you retain 100 hits, if that’s what ur asking.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Member Posts: 800 ★★★
    TyFRIZ said:

Is there a way to tell if this is activated for your next fight? I can never remember for things like AQ and AW and I cant use the energy immediately...

No, as far as I know.

Would be nice to see though, I like that idea.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Member Posts: 884 ★★★
    I think this would be really great to have, as well as saying which charges for Corvus have already been obtained. I know it’s a little extra but at the same time it would be really beneficial (especially since Corvus is essentially the AQ king)
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    Is there specific matchups/nodes that the SP3 100 combo doesn't work on?

Do you save your combo with SP3 when facing Gwenpool, Corvus, Phoenix, Immortal Hulk, etc? I imagine Lifecycle also neutralizes it as well.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Do you save your combo with SP3 when facing Gwenpool, Corvus, Phoenix, Immortal Hulk, etc? I imagine Lifecycle also neutralizes it as well.

Lol, none of those are a problem. With gwenpool, the energy damage after the SP 3 kills her and counts towards the combo. With phoenix, wait out the regen, then get her to 5%. With corvus, there's no worry because he always does to special attacks. Idk about immortal hulk, and lifecycle is also easy.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

I think op understands how it works, but it's more like they don't remember if they ended wth an sp3
  • TyFRIZTyFRIZ Member Posts: 6
    Yea, I don't remember if I ended with sp3.