**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unpopular TB opinion

Every other discussion I see here is about people finding it unfair that they can’t get TB because of RNG, but 90%+ of them haven’t 100% act 6 or even done a single path in the Abyss and it’s starting to get annoying. Make it your goal to atleast explore act 6 and 7.1 + one path in the Abyss before you go complain in the forums about it.
I‘m a player since day one and have always played on the highest rank. I had 2 paths left in the Abyss and all story content and Lol done, but I still didn’t have any r3 options. Sometimes you just have to suck it up and do something for it.
Not everyone deserves the TB title.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I kind of agree with this statement but I feel like a lot of people are missing the main problem. Kabam will never buff where Cav is currently set on the "power totem pole" and will also never change TB. There is a large amount of players who are between these two goals and things that are tailored to Cav have actually ended up not being tailored to us to well. TB can stay the same but there needs to be a middle ground that begins to hand occasional T5CC along with exploring Act 6, however an initial through 6.1 and exploring Act 6 are still incredibly far apart when it comes to a gap of players

yeah there's a really big gap between cav and an r3, and since so many things are progression based, kabam has to give stuff for somewhere in the middle, so those people at the top of cav don't get anything to help them. and the thing is, I think progression titles should be hard, but this is a bit much and the gap is yuge. and then they say you do hard content like 100% act 6 or abyss, which is alright, they hand out t5cc like candy to spenders. I totally understand that they are a company and I totally respect and accept that they will sell t5cc for money, but it's like either do 100% act six and abyss or ya know, hand over 30 bucks. obviously, you won't get the same for doing each, but you get the point
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I agree with what you're saying. Kabam just really screwed up the requirement and made the hurdle that people had to overcome became far too RNG based. I could be Thronebreaker today if I wanted to, but I'm not because I don't like the champ I would have to rank 3. People are frustrated because they have cleared the content you say justifies frustration but there are people who have done far less and achieved the title. The requirement for Thronebreaker just isn't a good choice. It's too easy for some people to basically accidentally achieve it. Thronebreaker was a title for Act 6 Exploration. They should have kept it at that. No one accidentally achieves that.