**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Winner of the 2021 Summoner's choice champion vote

magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
Won't spoil it. Watch this

https://youtu.be/XstTeYtdfzg

Comments

• Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★

sigh

oh well

I know the answer without watching because i know your opinions lol. i am sighing as well.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Honestly, I wanted Morbius or Omega, but I think it's really cool we got to vote for a champ, so I'm good with it!

And I can't wait for the 15 threads started on this..... smh
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★

Honestly, I wanted Morbius or Omega, but I think it's really cool we got to vote for a champ, so I'm good with it!

And I can't wait for the 15 threads started on this..... smh

wow that’s actually so wholesome and positive ur actually grateful good for you. (if that sounded sarcastic it isn’t sorry).
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★
    I’m didn’t mind anyone bouth lock great.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    damn so Hercules won, I'm a little disappointed but i will say this i don't want to see no post about how underwhelming he is once he's released because yall voted for him knowing there's a high chance he will be another Terrax ,Air walker or Nova. or a champ that's going to take 10 fights to be useful since they said he was a ramp up champ. Good Luck thou hopefully he do him better than Dare Devil, they should have the same guy that did Nick Fury and Dr. doom work on his kit.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

Terrax 2.0 confirmed boys, let's get that hype! 😈

Please tell me where it was confirmed???

There's no proof suggesting that Hercules will turn out like Terrax. Everything currently is just assumptions.
    Lol stooping so low as to spread false info just cause your vote never won.

At least be salty with class.
    there’s no proof he’s gonna be good either
    yeah. if you really want to talk about it and forget the small info we have, its down to who you think will be cooler. sometimes demi god muscly guy vs techy lady
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

Lots of salty people around here.
    Everyone saying that Hercules could have turned out like Terrax or Air walker but the same argument could be made against OS.

Come back when you can actually provide non hypocritical reasons as to why OS was the better choice.

we have but your eyes are taped closed with the idea of some guy with muscles

the only information we have is that hercules will have cosmic ramp up abilities. so that could be damage and utility or literally anything, but from the way they worded it and the hints they dropped, he will be damage focused.

Now, what do we have for omega sentinel? hers was a bit more fleshed out and she is clearly an adaptive utility focused champ that will use nanotech .and whatever. that hints that she would be pretty versatile and work in different bc thats how utility champs tend to work, and nanobots give a lot of technological/creative freedom.

Now, for some extra info, some cosmic ramp up champs they have released this year: terrax and air walker. Now, it's definitely not fair to say herc will be like them, but that's exactly how they were described too. Now, maybe it's because kabam doesn't want another aegon, or they just suck at creating these types of champs, or it could just be for game balance, all of which I think are reasonable.

Now let's look at class. Cosmic vs. tech. I'd say both are bottom half of the classes, and I'd say it's pretty split between which class is worse. We have coruvs, hype, cmm, cgr, and to an extent, venom. For tech, we have ghost, g2099, warlock and some other lesser champs similar to venom, so I don't think it's worth arguing over which class is stronger.

So in the end we have Hercules: cosmic, damage focused, and could be like terrax or air walker, but could be totally different. OS: tech, utility focused with not many champs that sound like her currently existing. It's still your opinion, but I'd take OS any day. @Unio77
    You make good points thicc boi.
    But I see this as an opportunity for kabam to make a character that can also be used in the abyss.
    Look at Ægon. If you don't want to spend lots of units in the abyss with exploration then Ægin will save you tons. Example look at BG. The guy doesn't even want to touch exploration without Ægon cause of how pricey it is to explore.

This could provide an opportunity to introduce a character who rivals Ægon who can be used as a substitute on par to Ægon if you don't have that Ægon option.

OS "as kabam made it to sounds" was gonna be a utility champs. Evidence. She is tech. Tech literally represents utility.
    What is one more character with utility gonna do, unless she has some new kind of unique ability that counters something no other character can. You want utility use the tens of other champs who have.

Same argument can be made for Hercules. He may just seem like damage and little utility but kabam can add something unique only to him.