Options

My Crystal vanished

LiquoricewhipLiquoricewhip Posts: 10
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
While opening a 5 star Crystal a message popped up saying “can’t afford gache” and it brought me back to the home page. I didn’t get any shards from a dupe and there was no new champ? And ideas?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★

While opening a 5 star Crystal a message popped up saying “can’t afford gache” and it brought me back to the home page. I didn’t get any shards from a dupe and there was no new champ? And ideas?

I made a thread on this in the bugs subsection of the forums, so you’re not the only one. I’d suggest you do what I did and submit a ticket in hopes of getting it fixed/rectified
  • Options

I made a thread on this in the bugs subsection of the forums, so you’re not the only one. I’d suggest you do what I did and submit a ticket in hopes of getting it fixed/rectified
    Thanks Whododo872. I sent a ticket so I hope something can be done. Good luck to you!
  • Options
    Hey there, sorry to hear about this. As mentioned, the Support Team can help look into this for you. If you can let them approximately when you opened the Crystal, that can help them to look into it as well.
  • Options
    DOLLMAN9DOLLMAN9 Posts: 25
    This an example of me buying 10 crystals in this game and I can show proof that I purchased than but connection logo came up, game disconnected and left me with 3 crystals that I can open or do anything with.

Please someone from Kabam, help me get my crystals back of the money back.
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Now I have no crystal at all.
  • Options
    I also wrote about this. I get my gift from anniversary, I get 5K six stars shards and 15K five stars shards.
    So I go to open my six star crystal first. I clicked open 1 then game freeze, i couldn't do anything. After short the message pops up, something about error. The letters in that message was red I seen that message first time in my life. So I reopened the game, and there isn't any new shards and no new or dupped hero.
    After few seconds game crashed and maintaince message pops up.
    So one hour later I enter the game and opend my 5 star crystal normally but still my six star is missing...
    I hope that Kabam team is working on this
  • Options
    Messed up part is, I just tried writing a ticket based on that issue and will not load up.
  • Options
    NilpoNilpo Posts: 19
    I'm having the same issue. I lost my crystals as well. I also lost units during a purchase the other day and couldn't even get a human to read the support ticket.

Today, game froze when I popped 3 5* crystals. I got one. Game went down. Logged back in with no crystals and no shards.