Red Magneto bugged??

KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Member Posts: 122 ★★
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
So in the Malaneys challenge mags was **** for warlock, probably a node even though I didn’t see where lol
I’m playing act 7 and now with 40 prowess I barley do any damage to 7.1.1 nebula, no node saying this should be happening! So why?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    nebula has masochism
    in the champion challenge you lose your buffs when you use a special
  • Primis00Primis00 Member Posts: 269 ★★★

nebula has masochism

I still think its bugged. I threw an sp3 with 40 prowess and masochism wasnt active, It should have killed her easily but it only did 60%. For reference ive oneshot the darkhawk boss in 6.4 that has 100k more health then that nebula.
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Member Posts: 122 ★★

So in the Malaneys challenge mags was **** for warlock, probably a node even though I didn’t see where lol
    I’m playing act 7 and now with 40 prowess I barley do any damage to 7.1.1 nebula, no node saying this should be happening! So why?

Make sure u trigger masochism first before throwing ur sp3
    I do trigger masochism before I throw it so I keep my prowess yet the sp3 does maybe 20% of her health lol
    HI_guys said:

Primis00 said:

nebula has masochism

I still think its bugged. I threw an sp3 with 40 prowess and masochism wasnt active, It should have killed her easily but it only did 60%. For reference ive oneshot the darkhawk boss in 6.4 that has 100k more health then that nebula.
    MASOCHISM
    What part of "masochism wasnt active" did you not understand?
    HI_guys said:

Primis00 said:

HI_guys said:

Primis00 said:

nebula has masochism

MASOCHISM
    What part of "masochism wasnt active" did you not understand?
    Ar eyou sure it was on cooldon? I did that fight and made your misatke of using sp3 when masichism wasnt on cooldown. But the second time I made sure to stun her for 100% AAR and it did kill her
    Yeah im sure since she had 30 armorbreaks on her after the SP3.
  • gforcefangforcefan Member Posts: 393 ★★★
    Magneto should reverse heal her anyway so Masochism will decrease her health when it activates.