**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suggestion for new Daily Objectives

So I have been thinking and I have come up with a pitch for a new Mojo themed daily and weekly objective. Here is what I have come up with and would love some feedback and constructive criticism. Here goes:

First off, Mojo needs to please his subscribers. His ad revenue is tanking and his weekly views are lower than ever before. He has called upon you to help him get his ratings back up!

Every day, Mojo will send you 3 ideas for videos. There will be 3 themes for these videos: Champion Showcase videos, Crystal Opening videos, and Challenge videos. Completing videos will give you a Battlerealm Fame crystal, that will be explained later.

Champion Showcase videos will require you to beat any quest using only one champion. You can use any champion and you can bring in other champions for synergies, but you can only use one champion to fight. These challenges will give you a Rank up Battlerealm Fame crystal, that contains rank up materials based on your point of progression.

Crystal Opening videos require you to open a certain amount of crystals to complete it. (maybe 5-10?) Once you complete this challenge, you get a Crystal Battlerealm Fame crystal, that gives you a random crystal based on your progression.

Challenge videos will be tasks such as win a fight using no special attacks, win a fight only using special 1, win a fight only using special 2, win a fight only using special 3, win a fight while below 50% health, land the finishing blow of the fight with a heavy attack, etc. Completing this challenge gives you an Item Battlerealm Fame crystal, which can give items such as boosts, health potions, and energy refills, with a chance at revives and rank up gems based on your progression level.

The Haters gonna Hate!

But you can stop them. Every day, Mojo will send you the identity of 3 champions that Mojo thinks are haters. Take down these haters in duels, quests, or arenas to complete your task.

Mojo pays well! When taking down a hater, you can choose to be paid in gold or iso-8, with the amounts varying based on progression levels.

Weekly Brag Post!

Mojo needs to make sure all of his social media stays interesting. Take down opponents with high PI (power index) to get points for your weekly brag posts! Brag posts are made when defeating an opponent with a higher PI than the champion you are using. The opponent with the biggest difference in PI than the champion you used to fight them every week will be how many points you get for your brag post!

(Example: If I fight a 40,000 PI opponent with a 8,000 PI champion, my brag post points will be 32,000. Later that week, if I fight a 50,000 PI opponent with a 13,000 PI champion, my brag post points will change to 37,000.)

When the weekly Brag Post timer resets, players will receive 4x the amount of points they had in gold.

That is what I have so far. Again, I just thought this could be cool and funny, so please, give me your thoughts.