**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Oops...I did it

ColleenColleen Posts: 173
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Me: *complains about the amount of time it will take to reach all milestones in the 5 star shard arena*

Also me less than 12 hours later:

Comments

• Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Again...I played with your heart
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Got lost in the game
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Colleen said:

Me: *complains about the amount of time it will take to reach all milestones in the 5 star shard arena*

Also me less than 12 hours later:

Exactly! 58 rounds is about what it takes to get all the milestones in the 4* basic.... and no one complains.

Give them a 5*crystal and 75+ units for the same.... end of the world!

Well done man! I’ll finish mine up tomorrow morning, and then on to the 6*!
    Oh baby,baby
    Oops,you think I'm in love
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    @Skillful_star
    That I'm sent from above I'm not that innocent
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    @Yodabolt21, I see where everyone is coming from, this arena was a pain in the a**. And for those who don’t really grind this can be annoying considering this is an anniversary celebration. It should definitely be more chill. I’m probably gonna hit a few milestones for the 6* but that 4 mill is looking harsh
    You see my problem is this
    I'm dreaming away
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Colleen said:

@Yodabolt21, I see where everyone is coming from, this arena was a pain in the a**. And for those who don’t really grind this can be annoying considering this is an anniversary celebration. It should definitely be more chill. I’m probably gonna hit a few milestones for the 6* but that 4 mill is looking harsh

I don’t see there point.... they can simply choose not to do it.

And I agree, I probably won’t do the full 4M, but I’ll get half or so...

The only reason I grind arena is units and battle chips... this arena offers more units for the same amount of time, and I won’t be doing the normal arenas this week. No biggie for me.

The problem is that when Kabam said 6* arena, everyone assumed they could do 20 rounds and get half a 6*... or 20 rounds for a 5*.... that’s their unrealistic thinking not Kabam being unreasonable.