**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ science symbiote inflicting poison

Tell me I'm not going crazy here? I've always ran the middle path in the first section of AQ Map 5 and I've never been poisoned on node 27 until today, anyone else notice this? ... Has this always been on here but I've just been lucky before?78upbec59631.jpg

Comments

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    That’s the science symbioid’s ability if he hits you, he has a chance to poison you.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Its been that way long before dormammu was even an AQ boss
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    I guess I must of never been hit before! Tbf I wasn't playing properly today
  • Used to be you would get fatigue from hitting a science symbiod. That was a good thing since willpower would help you regen some health back (usually for more damage than you took if you played good). Kabam put a stop to that a while back. I think with this new AQ season. Now he poisons on hit.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    I think there’s two of each class of Symboid. For example, with mystic, there’s the DS/SW special one and there’s the one in AQ map 5 section 3. One of the sciences poisons while the other fatigues. I believe both of those were present in the last season, but might be only one of them in this one.
  • PedrobarraPedrobarra Posts: 41
    Thisguy wrote: »
    Used to be you would get fatigue from hitting a science symbiod. That was a good thing since willpower would help you regen some health back (usually for more damage than you took if you played good). Kabam put a stop to that a while back. I think with this new AQ season. Now he poisons on hit.

There's always been two different syms of each class. That's just a different science sym. The one the op mentioned has ALWAYS inflicted poison
  • PedrobarraPedrobarra Posts: 41
    Ordalca wrote: »
    I think there’s two of each class of Symboid. For example, with mystic, there’s the DS/SW special one and there’s the one in AQ map 5 section 3. One of the sciences poisons while the other fatigues. I believe both of those were present in the last season, but might be only one of them in this one.

Goes by map. Or it used to. Map 3 had different syms then 5, etc etc. I haven't done anything but 5 and 6 for a long time, they're the same between the two