**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst Ever Anniversary?

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
I know Anniversaries are supposed to be soooo cool.....
This year the Contents are Mind Blowing with some flaws like
1. Broken Arena with less Points which makes us grind day & night and a shorter duration(If it was till Christmas, It'll be cool)
2. Login Issues (Yesterday)
3. Piggy Bank Issues which was disabled
4. Anniversary Reward Glitch

Well I know Kabam is working their Best to make these work as intended
Just pointing out the issues....

Worst Ever Anniversary? 46 votes

YES! WORST EVER ANNIVERSARY
15%
[Deleted User]mdsubBluestoneWRIRZipioFaseehThebombsquad1 7 votes
NO COMPLAINTS, THEY ARE TRYING THEIR BEST!
52%
Spity68FatalEndFR33_HUG5RasiloverTheHoodedDormammuBradencoyAlbi⁴7²00⁴Mrwarren96TopCat87DylanphileCASrinivasBonzodavidDnegrin6969IronGladiator22CrasyduckJragonMaster170Hoodie25PuttPuttKablThe_Sentry06 24 votes
NO! BEST EVER ANNIVERSARY
15%
Cat_MurdockThefire13Saske97JollyHawkDoctor_Strange19Crcrcrccentennial 7 votes
I DON'T CARE 🙄🙄
17%
MityAntOdachiColinwhitworth69XdSpoodermanxDDoctorwho13AouxWouxKavya30[Deleted User] 8 votes

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    The gift we got yesterday was nice but the issues are not doing this anniversary justice
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

The gift we got yesterday was nice but the issues are not doing this anniversary justice

Well, As I told, they are working on it....
    Give em some time LOL😅😂

Where is the option without all caps

It just Vanished😅😂😂
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Relax bro. Everyone can make mistakes... Calling it 'worst' won't help.

1. We had such a 1week long 1m points arena in August, that is not a problem. The six star shards arena is free, you're not obliged to enter. Ranking 2 star heroes is extremely easy.
    2. Piggy bank thing is a new feature, of course it is not immediately working at its best.

The login issues were annoying yeah, however I'm optimistic towards Kabam fixing the issues caused to certain players who've lost some progression in e.g. the challenge.

Try to appreciate what they're doing... They could cut rewards by a whole lot.
    RaviDavi said:

1. We had such a 1week long 1m points arena in August, that is not a problem. The six star shards arena is free, you're not obliged to enter. Ranking 2 star heroes is extremely easy.
    2. Piggy bank thing is a new feature, of course it is not immediately working at its best.

The login issues were annoying yeah, however I'm optimistic towards Kabam fixing the issues caused to certain players who've lost some progression in e.g. the challenge.

That's what I told...
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★

RaviDavi said:

That's what I told...
    Ah okay then I was busy typing for too long to see your next messages.
    RaviDavi said:

RaviDavi said:

That's what I told...
    Ah okay then I was busy typing for too long to see your next messages.
    That's OK
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I DON'T CARE 🙄🙄

1. Broken Arena with less Points which makes us grind day & night and a shorter duration(If it was till Christmas, It'll be cool)

It's not broke in the slightest, it's not less points. You are mistaking it for the punishing arena which gave 450,000 points for a 1* champ. Enjoy your calender, the halls, the free shards yesterday and the gold boost.
    Odachi said:

It's not broke in the slightest, it's not less points. You are mistaking it for the punishing arena which gave 450,000 points for a 1* champ. Enjoy your calender, the halls, the free shards yesterday and the gold boost.
    The 5 Star Arena is Perfect....
    The 6 Star Arena is Long.....they shoukd have given some more point multiplayer or allowed us to use 3 Stars
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I was intubating a patient when I was supposed to be at dinner with my wife for my 18th wedding anniversary on Monday. Pretty sure everything else is just nonsense.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Compared to the 12.0 fiasco? This is small potatoes.
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Compared to the 12.0 fiasco? This is small potatoes.

True that! The amount of Nerfs we had to go through....
    Wow! Servers are down!
    Great! Well done Kabam!