**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Calling it right now!

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
In the video from today about the 6th year of MCOC we saw Deadpool (X-force) using chickens to battle Spider-man.
Maybe this hints at Kabam wanting to rework Deadpool (X-force) and including chickens into his playstyle.

Is this theory likely true? Nope.
Is it possible? Maybe.
Would it be funny? Hell yeah!

Comments

• Options
    ClippzツClippzツ Posts: 8
    I’m a proud owner of a six star deadpool and I hope he will one day be a good option to r2. Hopefully he’ll get reworked since he hasn't been doing anything but warming my bench.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I’ll take it as long as they fix DDHK first. Should be easy.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

FritoPlay said:

X-force and moon knight over haul. PLEASE KABAM.

No more overhauls.
    My 6-star Groot, Drax, Rocket, Iron Patriot, Iron Fist, Superior Iron Man, Kamala Khan, Daredevil, Rhino, Joe Fixit and Cap WWII beg to disagree.They're BEGGING! LOL.
    Kamala needeth no overhaul
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Clippzツ said:

I’m a proud owner of a six star deadpool and I hope he will one day be a good option to r2. Hopefully he’ll get reworked since he hasn't been doing anything but warming my bench.

I think you mean WE have a 6* Deadpool
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I though he was throwing bananas but whatever.
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★

Mysterio said:

In the video from today about the 6th year of MCOC we saw Deadpool (X-force) using chickens to battle Spider-man.
    Maybe this hints at Kabam wanting to rework Deadpool (X-force) and including chickens into his playstyle.

Is this theory likely true? Nope.
    Is it possible? Maybe.
    Would it be funny? Hell yeah!

I think juggs deserves a overhaul
    A juggs overhaul would be wonderful. He deserves some sort of mechanic to have both burst damage, ramp up furies for every unstoppable he gets, persistent charge that allows him to start a fight in “juggernaut mode” for 10 seconds, an evade counter, and more spicy synergies with Magneto and colossus.