**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DAREDEVIL HK/CLASSIC SUGGESTION

Dearest Kabam,
It appears that most players have been thoroughly satisfied with all of the recent champion updates (myself include), however, it is evident that there are many people unsatisfied with the recent overhaul of DAREDEVIL Netflix (now DAREDEVIL H.K.) I have a suggestion that will provide a resolution, not for everyone, but for myself and possibly others who own both versions of daredevil.
My issues with HK are that his heavy attack is now slow and clunky compared to what it was and what it should be IMO, and he no longer has his armor break from medium attacks (WHICH WAS AN AMAZING ABILITY AND VERY VALUABLE TO ME). I have both versions of DAREDEVIL so what I suggest is this:
WITHOUT TOUCHING OR ALTERING HIS CURRENT SIGNATURE ABILITY IN ANY WAY, add armor break from medium attack, and passive ability accuracy reduction to DAREDEVIL Classic. Combining that with his ability to dodge 100% of projectiles at Maximum Signature Ability Level would increase his utility tremendously and should make him a very satisfying champion to use. I am not asking for every Champion update to be Magneto, and that is not what I am asking for here, but I am extremely disappointed that you removed armor break medium from HK and changed his heavy. I don't mind any of the rest of what you did to him. So I am asking that you either give him back his armor break medium and his heavy (or another FAST heavy which can be chained to a combo as you should be able to do with someone like daredevil most of whose abilities rival that of spiderman), or add these abilities to the classic version of DAREDEVIL without altering his current signature ability in any way. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

-Truly yours,
SUPREME