**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Plans to Take the 3rd Best Skill to R3 and Other Rank Up Advice

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So after Act 7 exploration, i have 28 t1a, 31 t4b, 30 t2a, and 16 t5b. I dont really want to rank any 5*s, plus I havent gotten any new ones for a while as im saving for the featured.
Im going to put my 6* roster, any rank ups that you think are fun/good to have id love to know, my only limiting factor is t4cc. Any mutant can go to r3. Also, preferably relatively suicide friendly. Just not heavy special spam.

I also have a generic 1-2 6* gem, which im saving for an announcement at the bottom, a tech 1-2 gem and 2 tech 6* awakening gems. Super useful, with all of the tech champs that need the dupe and considering i have all awakened tech 6*s.(P99 and Sentinel are sig 40)

And the final most important announcement. I am almost done forming my second skill t5cc. And im assuming you know what that means.

Ronin will be getting the generic 1-2 gem and go to r3!! He will join the r3 squad as my 5th r3. I know he isnt even leveled yet, i need more skill iso.
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    R3 APOCALYPSE
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Sasquatch! Sasquatch!
  • Options

Sasquatch! Sasquatch!

*mystic chonks
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I like Ronin. I wonder what mega damage he’ll do at R3.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Cool, so when will Stealthy go up?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    yoo I'm excited for the spelthy! Id love some gameplay. I used him for the hydra adaptioid and it was so fun

for mutant, id go apoc or havok
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    eww ronin ;)
  • Options
    Etjama said:

If he is duped it is possible for prestige. Other than that, he will go up around the time the moon turns florescent pink.

yoo I'm excited for the spelthy! Id love some gameplay. I used him for the hydra adaptioid and it was so fun

Gross, never.

Etjama said:

Cool, so when will Stealthy go down?

Fixed
    Thanks, i would rank him down for skill t4cc rn and rank him back up when he is duped.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Gross, never.
    ah that's unfortunate. not everyone is a fan of havok, like rocky, but apoc is cool. why not those two?
  • Options

Gross, never.
    ah that's unfortunate. not everyone is a fan of havok, like rocky, but apoc is cool. why not those two?
    Gross never referring to your Spe*** comment.
    I havent ever particularly used havok tbh, he seems fun, and i just got apoc so ive been waiting. He seems pretty suicide friendly enough.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Who is stealthy? I see only spelthy.

And go apoc
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Vision aarkus. Hurts to see him go unused
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    So, Ronin obviously!

But also Sentinel and Red Hulk!
  • Options

So, Ronin obviously!

But also Sentinel and Red Hulk!

Yeah i was thinking sentinel too.
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    I don’t see BWDO
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Normally I’d say rank up omega but he’s not awakened so... you know. I’d rank up cable if I were you because you’ve got apocalypse.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Congrats man! I saw ronin not yet ranked up and thought you got hacked for a minute.... then I finished reading. You should try taking Emma Frost up, she has a lot of interesting utility and some pretty decent damage.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Vision aarkus. Hurts to see him go unused

5th best cosmic imo.