**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Close app bug

I’m assuming this will be fixed with the update to Aw tomorrow? Cause if it’s not then this is a huge reason why everyone and their brother are destroying Aw maps...

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    doesn't that mean you can do it also? I guess you want to pay more on revives. you aren't the brightest star out there you know.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    doesn't that mean you can do it also? I guess you want to pay more on revives. you aren't the brightest star out there you know.

Awh, you can't handle aw? Poor little thing :). This makes your defenders extremely useless with this bug, imagine an easy war with unlimited restarts to your fight without penalties lol. What is this 2015?
  • They don’t give points for def points newayz lol
  • CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    edited September 2017
    This has already been a thread use it or lose. Its availiable for all. Stop crying
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157

Glad to see you have new material - you said that on my post troll
  • RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    The only thing good about the close app bug, is when the game gets glitchy or starts lagging and you miss a block and get smashed, you can get out and retry. Too many lagging issues and glitches...and usually it’s in aq and aw where a lag or glitch is unforgivable. ...but that’s ok, just go ahead and keep buying those health pots and revives and keep the greedy pig happy.