Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Halls of [ ] energy costs

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 622 ★★★
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Kabam for whoever decided to make these special events 0 energy. I get the energy system, but this something that is nice to just knock out quickly and move on to one of the other 10 pieces of content I have to do this month. Not everything needs it, but especially a quest that is such an auto-fight worthy one for most players.

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Halls of fortune costs energy

Edit: Also, I think you posted this discussion 3 times
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 26,869 ★★★★★
    Only Healing is free.
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 2,891 ★★★★★
    They all have a energy cost but healing. With all the other stuff going on I'm skipping the iso halls altogether, only doing some of the gold. I even picked up the energy bundle but I'd rather use it in act 7, cav and UC and the upcoming variant then in these unfortunately.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 1,298 ★★★★
    Halls of glory had no energy cost. Fortune was the only one that did.... it did the last time they did it as well, but it was removed shortly after.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,310 ★★★★

Only Healing is free.

False. Both glory and healing are free.only fortunate costs energy
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 2,891 ★★★★★

Only Healing is free.

Interesting, mine showed an energy cost which led me to skip it. I'll have to keep an eye on that tomorrow
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 26,869 ★★★★★

Only Healing is free.

Oh? Thanks. I don't run Glory.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 622 ★★★
    Lol well I only did healing because revives, good to know though.