**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up Dragon Man for 6.2 Sinister?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
I recently got Dragon Man MYSTIC CHONKS as a 5* from the Sexennium crystals (btw nice name) and I was wondering If I should rank him up for 6.2 Sinister. I'll take him to r4 for the boss, and so far he feels like a dope champ. I love the animations, they're as smooth as Hulkbusters.

6.2 Sinister is a pain in the shoulder, and I've been stuck for a month. Only now did I realize the abilities MC has, so I think they could be valuable. I am not sure

Any dragon-man experts insight is much appreciated

Thanks,
le monke

Rank up Dragon Man for 6.2 Sinister? 24 votes

rank up dragon man to r4
70%
Skillful_starxLunatiXxMasterpuffTheInfintySneakyWarriorRouger4Thanks_D19TheBair123Hoodie25PuttPuttThebombsquad1NuclearOrk[Deleted User]BlackTuranShannokCGR2020Decipher 17 votes
Don't rank him up and wait for a better option
12%
RenaxqqJohnyBoyGhost12 3 votes
R5 that man over Nick Fury (explain pls)
16%
SungjRockyshockyMrwarren96_Sham_ 4 votes

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Dragon man most likely won’t be able to do it but ghost was what I used to beat him
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    more info and roster would be important (edit I'm dumb didn't know Dragon Man had fury on SP2)
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    It's gonna be tough with Dragon man since Mr sinister can throw the incinerates back at you. What's the rest of the roster looking like?
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    rank up dragon man to r4
    He's a good investment since he can pretty much solo the champion boss for you if you throw 2 sp3s with him. For reference watch seatins video of him literally doing that. Idk if he's gonna work for sinister,I took him down with hyperion,others have done it with cap marvel and you can do it with warlock if you have a 5/6* heimdall as well. There a lot of options,but you're gonna struggle with dragon man for that fight specifically.
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    rank up dragon man to r4
    I would take him up to rank 4 based on what I’ve heard about the champ (I don’t have him myself) but I wouldn’t do so for the express purpose of taking down Mr. Sinister. Although, if I may ask, how many shards have you thrown at the cosmic and tech dual crystals by now?
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

It's gonna be tough with Dragon man since Mr sinister can throw the incinerates back at you. What's the rest of the roster looking like?

Since the cornered can reduce offensive power rate, my plan is to use an sp2 while he has close to 0 power, and then counter exactly after the sp2 with a heavy to instantly detonate all incinerates. It's not a great strategy, very far from the best, but it's all i got at the moment
    Go for a couple test runs beforehand if u do end up using that strat to see if everything checks out. It may be a case of bringing in the unitman synergy and slogging ur way through.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    rank up dragon man to r4
    How many units you have is my main question. He has his 30 second fury on sp2 assuming you can keep those sp2s rolling you can probably beat him easily. With the removal of emp mod dragon man will do quite well here