**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold 2, Map 5 AQ Ally looking for bg or multiple individuals to join us

Ally restructuring - used to make 4400 glory every week in AQ (map5, 225+ million points). Tier 7-10 AW. Ended last season gold 2. Rebooting ally and looking for a BG to merge with us or individuals also welcome. Looking for active players for both AQ and AW. If interested, contact The Schmoo in game or Line.

Comments

• Options
    SchmooSchmoo Posts: 19
    Still looking if you're interested.
  • Options
    MooresyMooresy Posts: 24
    We are interested

Add
    Mercurialmooresy

On line if you are still looking
  • Options
    SmokieisgodSmokieisgod Posts: 104
    I like the name
  • Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 847 ★★★
    Do you guys require line or is in game communication enough?
  • Options
    Yes, we're still looking for additional members. Line is not required, although most current members have Line as it's easier to communicate that way. Contact me at "The Schmoo" in-game or on Line.
  • Options
    Still looking for additional members, as we'd like to run 3 BGs come the new AW season. Add me in-game (The Schmoo) or Line (theschmoo) if interested.
  • Options
    We still need additional members to join our alliance. Add me in-game (The Schmoo) or Line (theschmoo) if interested.
  • Options
    Still need one?
  • Options
    Still need one
  • Options
    Still need one
  • Options
    Still need one
  • Options
    Line name Dumbabs. Same as in game
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Add me if still looking. Don’t have line. Add me in game my name is IronGladiator22
  • Options

Add me if still looking. Don’t have line. Add me in game my name is IronGladiator22

I sent you a friend request in game.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Schmoo said:

I sent you a friend request in game.
    Sorry for the late reply, but I messaged you in game just now
  • Options
    We're still looking for members to join our alliance. Add me in-game (The Schmoo) or Line (theschmoo) if interested.
  • Options
    Still need guys to fill our roster. Add me in-game (The Schmoo) or Line (theschmoo) if interested.
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Add me in game if u r still looking... My name is The Dang!!!(with exclamations). Don't have line, but am active on discord for communication...
  • Options
    IronFisterIronFister Posts: 46
    I’ve added you in game and line
  • Options
    We're looking for a few additional members to join our alliance. Add me in-game (The Schmoo) or Line (theschmoo) if interested.
  • Options
    Carryon_14Carryon_14 Posts: 20
    I want to join line carryonxd
  • Options
    We're looking for a few additional active members to join our alliance. We finished gold 3 this last season, mainly because we were in rebuilding mode. Our goal is to run map 5 (over 250 million points) AQ consistently and get back to gold 2 or 1 this next AW season. Add me in-game (The Schmoo) or Line (theschmoo) if interested.