**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost without suicides, yes or no

LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
Is she still worth taking up? I know people will say she's still a good champion but is she dependent on suicides like OR or Corvus?

Ghost without suicides, yes or no 103 votes

Yes
92%
PalanthraxMagicBentonADDIS0NEgor_135TheManMythLegendXxicylovexXAlex13369Ab_SamadMasterduxHendrossDuke_SilverWorknprogressRbk19ch4rnWarlord5386CupidZlatn1qBuckyBruhAssumedNameLogan00 95 votes
No
7%
CliffordcanSw0rdMasterChachaji01SkyLord7000ShenkNewlinstheoryYeetusTheFoetusgroundedmaster20005 8 votes

Comments

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes, she is still a beast.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Yes
    She can phase and convert them to passive furies.
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Yes
    The question should be.. Ghost without skill.. Yes or no. You need skills.. Need to learn how to use her.. If you master that.. She is one of two best champ..
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★

Never used suicides
    Have kicked ass with ghost

Killed 80% of kang timestream with 200%booster
    killed v3 rogue fully
    soloed dpxf v4
    xbones 6.1.5
    sentinel 6.1.6
    mordo 6.2.5

those are just the hardest ones I remember went through 6.3&6.4 really quick dont even remember who i used anymore but she is MVP for 20 out of 24 quests atleast in act6 adn mvp for act7 too cruised through it with her

How do you keep the AI aggressive? I tried with the WS but he doesn't seem to be aggressive enough
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Lmao said:

Never used suicides
    Have kicked ass with ghost

Killed 80% of kang timestream with 200%booster
    killed v3 rogue fully
    soloed dpxf v4
    xbones 6.1.5
    sentinel 6.1.6
    mordo 6.2.5

those are just the hardest ones I remember went through 6.3&6.4 really quick dont even remember who i used anymore but she is MVP for 20 out of 24 quests atleast in act6 adn mvp for act7 too cruised through it with her

How do you keep the AI aggressive? I tried with the WS but he doesn't seem to be aggressive enough
    Are you talking about ROL winter soldier?
    If so the ROL AI is nowhere near aggressive, one of the most passive there is.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    No
    I read this as personal preference😓😅😅

Not what they were lookin for haha
    I do love her either way
    (Shes dummy strong w/out suicides)
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Ghost was my first r5 and I haven't even unlocked suicides.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Yes
    She’s still got all her great utility, all that phasing goodness. It just means you’re gonna have to stack up more furies and a few cruelties to do what she would’ve done without furies and a couple of cruelties.

Basically, she’s still amazing. You just won’t get that same ‘WOW’ factor of her damage being so insane with little effort of heavy attacks etc.

But yeah phasing, evade counter, all still there without suicides. Definitely worth the rank up in my book.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Ran suicides pretty much all the time when I got and started using her. Rarely use them now but still use Ghost all the time. Just a longer fight is all. She's still immensely good and useful
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yes
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I don't run suicides and main Ghost for most content. I prefer her that way because you don't need to worry about carrying Hood to bypass recoil.