**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Maintenance now at 1.5 hours?

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
Well...I had hoped to run my 5*s for the last round today. I actually got my 5*s in early enough to get that next round, normally I miss it by a couple of hours. Guess it ain’t going to happen bc of maintenance tonight...

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    And day 5 of AQ when we are already short on time. Great...
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Sitting here twittling my thumbs...
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited September 2017
    I think the message said it was gonna be about 2 hours this time.

Edit: Flagged as spam... just trying to help out guys...
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Well hopefully with them taking so long things might actually get fixed. Oh wait this is kabam. Who am I kidding? Lol.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    First one to find an exploit and report it to the forums.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Had to be day 5

Just had to.... just had to be
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    They don't do any fixes during maintenance. It's just server side clean up and boring technical ****.
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    New Quest and War Updates. They're doing more than just server maintenance.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Had to be day 5

Just had to.... just had to be

It's always on tuesdays.......
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Let's cut them some slack until we see what they're working on, huh?
  • phartspharts Posts: 10
    No. Not cutting them slack. They don't have to do it on Tuesdays. Nor do they have to do it during peak playtime for the majority of their users. It's just them being lazy and not caring about their customers per usual. Just because it's always on Tuesdays does not give them a pass.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    this is awesome...a new record....30 minute timers would be smart...but...
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    pharts wrote: »
    No. Not cutting them slack. They don't have to do it on Tuesdays. Nor do they have to do it during peak playtime for the majority of their users. It's just them being lazy and not caring about their customers per usual. Just because it's always on Tuesdays does not give them a pass.

wow...just wow
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    Tuesday is when they do it. The last Quest was expiring. You basically have had a 30 day reminder. Get over it.
  • The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    edited September 2017
    Almost 2 hours now, I don't know what to do with my life xP
    7tqpapuv9sjm.gif
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    edited September 2017
    Isn't there like an update today? They can't fix stuff or whatever they r doing on update??? 1 arena round and 7 aq points down the drain since i start to work in 10 mins and i got up an hour and half ago hoping it will be done soon so i can play......it is a bit too long.can't kabam do it on wednesdays when aq is finished???
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Almost 2 hours now, I don't know what to do with my life xP
    7tqpapuv9sjm.gif

Get busy with real life man :p:#:#
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    That's not the issue. The issue is good luck doing map 6 day 5 on a short timer plus idiotic extended maintenance. God these guys never cease to amaze.
    should be 10 minute timers now
    10 min timer with double energy to start with
    over 2 hours and now everyone in my ally in bed :(

Give this alliance 1 min timers
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    pharts wrote: »

"Peak playtime for the majority of their users" Ever heard of Europe, Asia, Australia?

Maintenance has been on tuesday for a long time now. They give you ample warning, send messages days ahead to warn you of this. They're very clear that each maintenance could take "this or that time." I'm very critical towards Kabam, not cutting them any slack, but this topic is just plain stupid. I'm only waiting now for the 1st player to demand compensation cuz of this planned maintenance.